65

The next morning at the open house.  Mona was able to come to help Lola out today.  Enforming her boss that's she is now expecting. 

"You okay? " Mona ask

"Hell no"

"You make a doctor's appointment yet? "

"Yeah, I have one in 2 weeks.  Like why do they have you wait so long? "

"You asking the wrong person.  But we have these houses to sell.  So I your back.  Let's get this money.  If you start feeling sick.  Let me know ill jump in" Mona said going to put the sign out front.

Romel came by the house to see Mona outside.  He gets out.

"Romel, why the fuck you here? " Mona asked as people woke in to view the house.  She stopped him in his tracks. 

"To see Lola"

"It's not a good time for that.  And I know she already told you she was pregnant"

"Yeah she told me"

"And it's not yours.  So what now? " Mona said starting to get irritated by him. 

"Look I love her still.  And I just need to see her"

"Well, that would have to be at a different time.  All you gone do is bring more stress to her.  Just go"

"Alright," Romel said getting in his car and driving off. 

Mona walks back into the house and sees Lola talking she ain't want to tell her what just happened so she goes to keep it to herself for now. 

4 hours later. 

Closing the last house Lola was sitting down drinking water trying not to throw up.

"Okay I don't think I can deal with this" Lola said

"Oh, I hear it's when you get bigger it's the worst. So I bet it's nothing to compare to now" Mona said

"Thanks for that," Lola said

"What made you keep the baby?" Mona asked putting everything away.

"Quincy promises to change that attitude of his. And he looks like he wants this baby"

"Aww. Well now you know I have to outdo Courtney and Jela"

"I hope y'all not gone do the most. I don't need a house full of shit"

"Oh just wait on that," Mona said smiling. "Okay let's get out of here. Glad we were able to sell 3 out of 5 today" Mona said walking out the door with Lola.

"Yeah I'll write you a check later," Lola said

"And I'll ball it right up in front of you"

"Why would you do that? "

"Yeah you can write me a check so I can save it for my niece or Nephew," Mona said

"Okay smart already," Lola said "I sure will"

"Come on lets go eat"

"I can't eat shit," Lola said seeing her phone ring. 

"Where you at? " Quincy asked

"Mona taking me to get lunch"

"can you eat now? "

"I'll try"

"Alright.  Do you need me to get you anything? "

"be home when I get there"

"I got shit to do with the guys.  I'll be home later"

"Really? "

"Yeah.  I love you. Call me when you leave there"

"How long you gone be out? "

"I don't know baby"

"Well you need to figure that shit out before the baby get here," she said hanging up. 

"Damn, you okay?  I never seen you get mad fast like that"

"Can you just take me home? "

"Hold on now sis.  Don't take that anger out on me"

"I'm not"

"No, you are.  And I'm coming with you"

Lola ain't say nothing just sit back.