Chapter 30

Lola sits outside of Quincy's place looking at the gifts trying to see if they did come from him. She pulls out her phone remembering his number. Hoping he didn't change it.  She calls it and it rings 3 times before he answers.

"Who is this? " He answered

Lola hears people in the background.  But it just sounds like Melvin and Mark and a few more people. 

"Was the gifts from you? "

Quincy hears Lola's voice for the first time in months.  He goes to his room shutting the door. 

"Just wanted to wish you a Happy birthday"

"Thank you.  I love it.  Very special "

"You were always special to me Lola"

She didn't say anything. 

"I'm glad to hear your voice"

"I'm glad too"

"Where you at? "

Lola laughs. 

"What's funny? " Quincy said smiling.

"I'm outside your door"

"Word?"

Quincy hurry up putting on his shoes.  I went outside looking at her in the car. 

"Come here," He said hanging up. 

Lola loved when he used to say that to her. She gets out of the car and walks up to him. He grabs her face going for a kiss.  And she kissed him back putting her arms around his neck. 

"Missed you," Lola said

"Nah not as much me," He said kissing her. 

"You busy? " she asked

"Never too busy for you.  I'll leave the ass NOW" he said laughing. 

"No, it's okay.  Seems like you were having a good time. "

"Well stay"

"Umm. "

"I'm not letting you walk away from me again"

Lola laughs seeing he's being a dead ass. 

"Okay"

Lola and Quincy walk into the house. Lola seeing guys she ain't never seen before. Melvin and Mark said what's sup.  They walked into Quincy's room shutting the door and locking it.  Lola had on a silver dress that had her back out.  Her hair was dyed black going down her back.  Quincy grabs her neck going in for a kiss.  He grabs Lola's dress sliding it off of her.  Then she took off her bra and thong.  He picks her up goes to the bed putting her down.  Lola scoots up on the bed while Quincy takes off his boxer climbing on top of Lola.  He kisses her while she grabs his muscles. Taking his hand going down playing with her clit.  She moans as her body jerks a little making him moan. 

"You missed me? " he asked

"Yes"

He began going in circles fast around her clit making her separate from kissing him Moaning. He stops sucking on her titties. He slowly sticks his dick in making her grab his arms.

"Quincy" She moaned

Every inch he outs in she moans even louder. 

"Shh," he whispers as he sticks it in. 

He grabs her legs putting them around his arms.  Slow grinding in and out making her body weak.

"Feel good? " he whispered

"So good baby," Lola said taking it. 

He speeds up the flow making her squirt all over the bed and him. 

"Damn baby"

He slows down seeing her squirt comes all over his dick. He tilts his head back feeling it all.  After she was done squirting he turned her around sticking it back in and grabbing her hair. 

(The whole time his boys listening in)

Slapping her ass making her moan even louder.  His dick becomes hard making him you'll out cutting on her ass. He got up getting his shirt whipping his nut off her ass. 

"Come here"

Lola gets up butt ass makes kissing Quincy. 

"I'll meet you in the shower," He said

Lola walks into his bathroom running the water. She gets in putting her face under the water running her hands through her hair.  Quincy gets in hugging her from the back and kissing her neck. 

"I love you," He said

Lola turns around putting her hands on his chest. 

"I love you too"

Kissing him they washed up getting out.  Lola was already tired from her birthday dinner.  She walks out and sees him putting on a tank top. 

"Tired? " He asked

"Yeah been up all day"

Picking her up and kissing her again.  Quincy just loves kissing Lola.  He has her on the bed slightly getting on top of her. 

"I'll be in here in a minute.  Gone go out here with them" He said

"I'll probably be sleeping anyway"

"I'll wake you up"

"Don't bother.  I'll be pissed"

Quincy laughs. 

"We gone see," he said getting up and walking out of the room. 

"Damn nigga.  Was it that good? " Melvin asked

"Y'all niggas mind y'all business," Quincy said coming to take the blunt from Mark. 

"Nigga all happy and shit.  Look at him"

Quincy laughs right along with everybody else. 

They damn right he was happy.  All he wanted was his baby home with him it's been 5 months.

Like/comment