𝓲𝓲𝓲. movie night and a new member

CHAPTER THREE!
movie night and a new member
written - 12.3.23 | not-proofread

"ALRIGHT! I GOT THE MOVIES!" NEL grinned as she and Jared walked through the front door

"ALRIGHT! I GOT THE MOVIES!" NEL grinned as she and Jared walked through the front door. "Took a long fuckin' time to find them. But I got them!"

"Yes!" Alexis cheered from her seat on the couch. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Alexis smiled as she watched Nel and Jared walk over to the couch.

"Maybe once or twice." Nel shrugged making Emily chuckle from one of the two lazy chairs that sat in the corner. "Jesus!" Nel jumped and spun around making the three other people laugh. "I thought you said they were going out for the night?"

"We are," Nel jumped once again and spun around, letting out a squeak as she saw Sam right behind her. "We were just waiting for you two idiots to get here." Sam may have been a father, but that didn't mean he ever lost the fun teenager inside of him. He enjoyed having the 'posse' as Nel called it over at the house. Whether it be for 'Family Dinner' every Saturday, 'Game Night' which was the second Friday of every month, or just basic 'Movie Night' that happened most Friday nights. It gave him a sense of his childhood again, the group always included Sam and Emily in their activities, claiming 'Sam has a good sense of humor' and 'Emily stops any fights from happening'. "Now if you would excuse us. We have a date night." Emily smiled as Sam held his hand out for her to take.

"I want you guys back by eleven. No later than eleven-thirty." Alexis stated making the two adults chuckle. She always made a 'curfew' every time her parents went on date night even though she knew they never listened to her.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you, my cousin Seth is coming with Jacob tonight." Emily stated making the three teens nod. "If you need there's some more blankets in the-"

"Top shelf, right side of your closet." The three teens cut off the woman making her chuckle. "Alright! Go! Have fun!" Alexis ushered her parents out the door making the two chuckle. "Alright. Now we wait." As soon as she finished her sentence the front door slammed open making the three teens let out a chorus of screams. The laughter of Jacob, Paul, Seth, and Embry echoed through the house making Jared scoff.

"You four are assholes," Jared grumbled as he sat on the loveseat. They all had 'assigned seats'. On the couch, Nel is on the right side, Alexis is in the middle, and Paul is on the left side. Jared and Embry on the loveseat. Quil on the floor, and Jacob in one of the lazy chairs. How Sam and Emily fit so many seats into the small family room they would never know.

"Alright! Let's get the movie night started!" Paul yelled as he jumped over the back of the couch and landed next to Alexis. The group cheered as Seth stood awkwardly by the entrance.

"Oh right! Seth this is Jared, Embry, Nel, and Paul." Jacob pointed out everyone but noticed the young boy's eyes on one person. "Oh! And of course, the not-so-lovely Ms. Alexis."

"Dick." Alexis scoffed making everyone chuckle. "Don't listen to him. I'm the nicest person you'll ever meet."

"Yeah okay." Jacob scoffed making Alexis roll her eyes. "Everyone, this is Seth." A chorus of 'Hey', 'What's up', and a 'What's good little man' filled the room making Seth smile slightly. When Jacob told him everyone was older than him, he was nervous he wouldn't fit in. But now, seeing everyone's welcoming smiles, he felt much better. "Stop staring," Jacob whispered to Seth as he saw him staring at Alexis, more specifically her eyes.

"Sorry," Seth whispered back as he and Jacob took their seats in the lazy chairs.

. . . .

"Why is it all Corey Haim?" Seth asked as Jared put in another CD. After the there's movie with was 'License to Drive' he caught onto a certain face that was always on screen.

Everyone pointed at Alexis. Even though she could barely see, she could just tell everyone was pointing at her. "Oh fuck off! He's my husband."

"Yeah right." Paul laughed as he wrapped an arm around Alexis's shoulder as she leaned into him. "It's a Corey Haim night if Jake didn't tell you."

"Oh. Okay." Seth nodded as another movie started playing. He made a mental note to remember every movie that played on the screen. Seth also made a mental note that every time he would want to recommend a movie he would have to make sure it had 'Descriptive Mode'.

 Seth also made a mental note that every time he would want to recommend a movie he would have to make sure it had 'Descriptive Mode'

make sure to star/like and comment!

JILLIAN SPEAKS!
so...what do we think
of seth's first appearance??

THIS IS HOW I PICTURE THE LIVING ROOM/FAMILY ROOM LOOKING!