𝓿𝓲𝓲𝓲. a new pack member

CHAPTER EIGHT!
a new pack member
written12.14.23  |  not-proofread

WARNINGS: this chapped will have a lot of time skips in it

bold italics means wolf to wolf conversation.
mentions of panic attacks
another very, very long chapter.

- One Month Later -

THE ONE OCASION THAT ALEXIS DIDN'T THROW a party for was her birthday. While everyone else wanted a huge party with loud music, drinking, and socializing. Alexis wanted her birthday to be spent around friends and family, the people she loves.

"Happy Birthday." Sam smiled as his daughter sat next to him and cuddled into his side. The two Uley's loved moments like this, when it was just them and no loud obnoxious boys running around the house. "Emily and Sue went to the store to pick out your cake. I think they should be over here soon." Alexis nodded before letting out a yawn.

"Wake me up when they get here." Alexis closed her eyes and leaned her head on Sam's shoulder, letting him wrap and arm around her. Before Sam could mutter a 'Sweet Dreams' the soft snoring of Alexis filled the air making him smile. No matter how big and scary the alpha was, he always had a soft spot for his daughter.

    .          .              .

"Okay, so I was thinking about putting the balloons over here and the steamers over there." Sue and Emily walked into the house, talking about the party that was about to come. The two paused at the sight of Sam and Alexis passed out on the couch. Sam was layed on his back while Alexis was on top of him, her ames wrapped around his waist. "I've never seen them like this. Not since Alexis was only yay-high." Sue held her hand down to her hip.

"Me neither. I think it's sweet." Emily smiled as she looked in the junk drawer, searching for one of the many disposable cameras she had laying around. "There we go." Emily grinned as she took a photo.

"You sure do love taking pictures don't you?" Sue asked as she placed the cake on the table, sitting down with a sigh.

"Yeah. I get to embarrass her at her future wedding," The two woman shared a quiet laugh, trying not to wake the father and daughter. "I think her and Seth are going to get together soon."

"I was thinking the same thing! Seth never shuts up about her. Not that i don't love the girl like she's my own, it's just always Alexis this, Alexis that." Sue chuckled.

"Well I hope they do. I haven't seen Alexis this happy since Paul broke his arm when he was thirteen," Emily shook her head.

    .          .              .