𝓿𝓲. family dinner , pt.2

CHAPTER SIX!
family dinner , pt.2
written12.8.23 | not-proofread

"AMEN" EVERYONE SMILED AS EMILY FINISHED the prayer

"AMEN" EVERYONE SMILED AS EMILY FINISHED the prayer. Surprisingly, Sam only had to smack Paul twice for eating during the prayer this time. Normally it was at least five. "Alright. Have at it, boys!" Alexis laughed as she heard glass and metal clinking.

"Do you need help?" Alexis heard Seth ask her making her nod. The blind girl told Seth everything she wanted and he was more than happy to fill her plate, even if it meant having to fight Jared over the steak and Jacob over the mashed potatoes. "Here you go." Seth smiled.

"Put her hands on your cheek," Paul whispered to the young boy. The hothead rolled his eyes at Seth's confused face. "So she can feel your smile, dumbass." Seth made an 'O' shape with his lips and nodded. Seth gently lifted Alexis's hands and placed them on his cheeks. Seth and Alexis smiled while everyone else at the table smirked at each other. "I bet you ten bucks they get together in the next month," Paul whispered to the person next to him, not realizing who was sitting next to him. When the person didn't respond he looked over, his eyes widening at the death glare his alpha gave him. "Sorry, Sam."

"Okay stop making heart eyes at each other. Some of us are trying to eat!" Jared exclaimed before faking gagging making Alexis scoff.

"Oh shut up! As if you and Kim don't eye fuck each other every time you guys are together." Alexis exclaimed making a few people chuckle. No one noticed the way Seth's cheeks turned red when he realized Alexis didn't disagree with Jared. Jared grumbled something under his breath that Alexis couldn't hear making her grab something off her plate at throw it in the direction of Jared's voice. Alexis' eyes widened when she heard a sharp gasp of Emily. "Oh my god! Emily, I'm so-" Alexis was cut off by something thick smacking her forehead. "Oh, it is so on!"

Emily let out a scream as Alexis grabbed a handful of whatever was on her plate and launched it at her. "Oh, so that's how you wanna play?" Emily copied Alexis's actions and launched a handful of vegetables at the teen girl.

Everyone watched with wide eyes as the two girls who were always 'perfect' threw food at each other. "Food fight!" Nel's yell rang out through the house. Everyone paused for a second before throwing whatever was grabbable at each other, not caring who it hit. Seth quickly grabbed Alexis and made a run for it, unaware of the girl grabbing a handful of potatoes before following him.

"Seth!" Seth looked over at the girl as they hid behind the island. Seth's eyes widened as Alexis raised her hand and smacked a wad of mashed potatoes straight into his hair. Alexis could only imagine the look on Seth's face as she ran away, listening to him laugh in disbelief. "Dad! Help!" Alexis laughed as she hid behind her father. She could tell it was Sam by the way his arms felt.

"I can't save you! You started this!" Sam laughed as he stepped away from her. Alexis yelped as an arm wrapped around her waist, she could tell it was Seth by the smell of potatoes. Alexis gasped as warm gravy was poured over her head.

"Oh, you so dead Seth Clearwater!" Alexis laughed as she tried to get out of his grasp, only to slip on the puddle of gravy that had fallen on the ground. "Oh shit!" Alexis screamed as she fell grabbing onto Seth, dragging him down with her. Alexis groaned as she hit the floor, Seth's body falling on top of her.

"I'm so sorry!" Seth panicked only to be cut off by Alexis laughing underneath him.

"What the hell?" The voice of Harry Clearwater cut through the air making everyone freeze. "You know what? I don't even want to know." The footsteps echoed through the now silent house. Paul and Jared's laughed and rang though the house, everyone else joining in.

"Okay! Boys go get some of Sams's clothes, Girls go change! We have cleaning to do." Everyone groaned at Emily's words. They were so caught up in the moment they never realized the mess they were making.

Alexis had a cocky grin as Seth helped her up off the ground, feeling everyone glare as she and Nel walked to her room. She knew for a fact Emily would have her sit and pretty while everyone else cleaned because of her blindness.

"Lucky bitch." She heard Paul grumble making her laugh before she shut her door.