BONUS CHAPTER I - seths voice mails

BONUS CHAPTER I!
seths voice mails
written12.14.23 | not-proofread

"Hey Alexis! It's Seth! I tried stopping over earlier but your dad said you were really sick and probably would be out for a few weeks

"Hey Alexis! It's Seth! I tried stopping over earlier but your dad said you were really sick and probably would be out for a few weeks. I hope you feel better! Bye Alexis!"

"Hey, it's Seth! School was really boring today. Nothing interesting happened. Oh! But we did get to watch a movie for science class! It was Os...Osmo...Osmosis Jones! That's it. I forget the name for a second. It was a really good movie. But everyone kept complaining about it. But moms telling me I have to get my homework done. Bye Alexis!"

"Hey, it's Seth again! It's been a week but I hope your doing better. Mom told me that you are slowly getting better so that's good! Let me know when your better so I can fill you in on all the drama going on. Bye Alexis!"

"It's Seth! Mom told me that you are making a speedy recovery. That's really good to hear! Paul and Jared keep teasing me about how much i'm worrying about you. It's rather annoying. They make kissing faces at eachother every time they see me. Oh! You will never believe what happened one day! Paul and Jared went to make fake kissing faces but Nel pushed their faces together and they actually kissed! Oh, you should have seen their faces! It was hilarious! Jared actually threw up! Can you believe that? But Paul ran to the bathroom and washed his mouth with hand soap. You should have been there, it was an amazing day. See you soon! Bye Alexis!"

"Hey, it's Seth, again. I hope you liked the chicken soup I made you. I had mom and Emily help me make it because I can't cook for shit. Watch your language! Sorry mom! But anyways I hope you liked it. Bye! Alexis!"

"Mom told me I can visit you tomorrow! But if you couldn't tell who it is, it's Seth. But I'll see you tomorrow! Bye Lex!"