02.

* * *

* * *

"LUCAS DARK WHERE IS YOUR TWIN?"

The newly turned seventeen year old boy shrugged his shoulder looking at his history teacher lazily with his purple colored eyes. "Obviously not here" He sarcastically said with a roll of his eyes. The class erupted in laughter making his hold on the pencil tighten.

Something about that day was making Lucas extra on edge. Yes it was his birthday, yes he always acted angry all of the time but today he was getting ticked off just by the slightest thing. He was also worried at the fact that his twin sister didn't sleep at home yesterday night and woke up to her bed still empty.

The door to the classroom opened and in came a boy. He looked to be eighteen years old with a pale complexion, dark black hair, almond shape eyes and hazel colored eyes. He looked to be Korean and of course was just drop dead gorgeous. He could hear whispers all around him mostly by girls.

'Mate' his face scrunched up in confusion when he looked around wondering who's voice that belonged to because not only was it deep it sounded non-human. Almost animalistic. His jawline was sharp. His eyes slowly went down to his neck, a love mark sat there and for some reason Lucas was mad just seeing the mark.

His nose twitched when a scent hit him full force. Apples and caramel. The smell was so sweet it made his stomach do flip flops. The smell was not only intoxicated it was making him nauseous. Those hazel colored eyes widen while looking Lucas. "And you are?" The history teacher asked, looking down at her desk where she had her folder with a list full of names.

"NYX" the teacher said looking over at the black haired handsome guy. Nyx kept looking at Lucas and Lucas kept looking at Nyx. Before the teacher could say anything else Lucas stood up from his chair so fast it almost tipped over and fell.

He rushed out of the room, the scent still lingering in his nose even when he was out in the middle of the hallway. He let out a shaky breath, not knowing what the hell was wrong with him. 'Mate! I want to go to our mate!' He shook his head leaning against the wall and sliding down.