04.

* * *

* * *

SIXTEEN YEAR OLD CRYSTAL COULD feel it, she could feel the magic running through her body as she kept her eyes closed

She was this close to bringing back her dead boyfriend, she just needed to chant that same spell one more time and she would bring him back.

Before she could finish the last spell she had created she felt someone tackle her to the ground of her room making her snap her eyes open revealing green colored eyes.

She looked up at her attacker letting out a growl. "What. The. Hell." She gritted out her look turning into a glare when she saw it was her best friend grace.

"You promised you wouldn't try" she glared right back making the short pretty brunette roll her eyes. "Well I lied" she bite back standing back up and looking away. "Crystal—" the dark blue eyed hybrid shook her head with tears in her eyes.

"Don't start, just leave me alone" she whispered making grace let out a small sigh. "I know loosing him was hard, he was my brother after all" Crystal's eyes snapped to look at her best friend. She might have been her best friend but something in her snap.

"All of you left him all alone when you people thought he killed Jared. You turned your back on him, even his own family turned their backs on him. You even told him you never wanted to see him again, that he was dead to you. Now look at all of you, mourning the death of him when none of you believed him. You believed a person you barley knew, a person that has been wanting to kill my boyfriend not to mention your brother over your brother, Nyx and me."

Her hands were shaking and She had to ball them up in a fist so they wouldn't shake so much. Grace's face fell, her expression looked wounded but She could care less.

She looked to the middle of her room, everything was ruined now not to mention she couldn't do the same spell anymore. She used up too much of her energy.