07.

"Cain" Nyx's voice was barley a whisper

"Cain" Nyx's voice was barley a whisper. Tears clouded his vision. He couldn't believe his best friend was actually alive, he ran towards the man who everyone thought was dead. He wrapped his arms around the man, his body shaking with each sob he took.

"Hey bro, it's okay. I'm alive" he let out a laugh but crystal could see how much the man she loved wanted to cry so much. Her own eyes burned with tears. She sniffled trying to contain her own tears. The twins along with Killian stood in the sidelines, they were seated on the couch.

Watching the scene before them. "We have another surprise for you" Crystal said with a small smile. She handed him a picture. He took it trying to see what he was looking at before finally getting what he was looking at.

His eyes slowly moved up to crystal then moved to Cain. "You're pregnant?" His voice sounded happy. She nodded and he laughed carefully picking her up. He spun her around not to fast before putting her down on the ground again.

"I'm going to be a uncle" he said looking at Lucas who smiled back at him. "Congratulations" he said giving him a smile. "At least we know who will be next in line for the alpha position" it was grace who spoke up making Nyx turn to glare at her.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" He hissed out making grace shrug her shoulder. "It means that Cain can produce a heir to the crescent pack. You can't since your mate is a man, that means Cain is next in line to be alpha"

Now it wasn't Nyx who glared at her it was her own brother now. "Don't be rude sister, I don't even want to be alpha" he said, his Norwegian accent coming out.

"Nyx found his mate so you best steer clear of him. His never wanted you nor will he start wanting you now" he said still glaring at her. Even though he had forgiven his sister for believing he killed someone he still resented her.

She was still his little sister but he could never forget what she did. He had forgiven her but it didn't mean he trusted her. That shut grace up quickly, looking wounded but Cain could care less. "I'm sorry about that" Cain said looking at Lucas who shook his head.

"It's okay, really" he said but Cain could tell he was close to crying. "Grace go get ready for your work" Crystal said pushing her roommate towards her room. When grace wasn't in the room she could finally smile. "I know she's my best friend and your sister but sometimes she's too much of a bitch. She needs to let my brother go" she said rolling her eyes.

"I know but don't worry I won't let her anywhere near your brother when his alone" Cain promised wrapping his arms around her. "Come on, we need to go find a motel we can stay at" it was Nyx who spoke. The trio stood up, gathering there things.