08.

Teddy sat in the middle of the bed, her eyes staring at the door like it would come to life

Teddy sat in the middle of the bed, her eyes staring at the door like it would come to life. She let out a sigh before flopping onto her back on the bed. She missed her home, she wished this was all a dream but as she closed and opened her eyes she was still in this unfamiliar room.

She exhaled a sigh and stared at the ceiling. She wondered what did her father look like? Was he going to be happy when he found out he had children? She wanted to go out and go for a run in the woods but she didn't know anything about the place she was at.

She slipped from the bed, standing up and walking out of the room. The whole house was silent making her wonder where everyone was. It was already morning, she saw no one in sight which meant she couldn't ask where exactly was the woods.

She walked out of the house and into the morning air. She was startled by the boy standing in the middle of the grassy field, she thought no one was out and about. She slowly approached the boy who looked to be a little taller than her.

He slowly turned around and she took in his appearance. Handsome with blonde short hair, red glowing eyes, tan skin and muscular. She was taken back by how handsome he was. "Hello" her voice was small.

The man just stared at her, his head going to the right and left. He extended his hand towards her, she started to slowly walk towards him. She took his hand in hers, making her let out a small gasp when her mind was invaded by a bunch of vision.

The snowy field covered in blood, dead bodies on the snowy field. The imagine of a man. His hair the color of the night sky, his eyes the color of blood, his skin the color of death, his bone structure perfect and face was beautiful;perfect.

She tried to jerk her hand away but couldn't, her breath labored. It was getting harder to breath. She fell to her knees, her other free hand clutching her chest. More imagines of more dead bodies made their way into her mind.

"Stop it!" Her voice screamed out trying to jerk her hand away and trying to push him away but to no avail. "Hey!" She heard the voice of someone shout out, her vision was getting blurry. She swayed side to side, her eyes glazed over as black dots danced around her vision.

Before she knew it the man vanished and her hand plopped down. She felt hands cupping her face, the dizziness she was feeling was now going away. She looked at who was holding her face and saw it was Killian.

She blinked several times, grabbing his hands and leading them away from her face. "Where is he?" Her voice held confusion as she stood up her eyes looking everywhere but didn't see the man. "He was gone by the time I got to you" he said standing up and also looking around but both found nothing.