Chapter 1: Freedom

Third Person POV

After what happened with Raven and Summer. The entire Xaio Long-Rose house was now awake from all the commotion. Qrow  and Tai were the first ones to wake up and they met up stairs.

Taiyang: "What the hells going on?"

Qrow: "I don't know but it was loud"

They look down the hallway and saw Y/n's door was slightly open. Tai heads to your room, Qrow follows him from behind, as they reached up to the door.

When Tai opens the door  And on the other side find something that shocks him and Qrow. Summer and Raven we're both on the ground.

Tai: "RAVEN! SUMMER!

Both men ran towards them and helped them up.

Tai: "Are you okay? What happened?"

Summer: "We're fine but where's Y/n?"

Tai instantly notice the absence of the little boy. In fact the boy was not even in the room with them.

Tai: "Did he do something to you?"

Raven: "No, it's... What we did."

Both Tai and Qrow were confused.

Qrow: "What are you talking about?"

Summer: "We almost strangled him to death, I realize what I was doing and stopped what I did. *sobs* I started remembering what we all did to him over years and all he wanted for us is to love him!"

They all looked at us with both surprise and fear. Both men realize what she's saying was true. They treated him really bad and now he ran away.

Raven: "What we are doing to him is wrong, we need to fix this, and we need to do it now."

Both Ruby and Yang came in only wearing their pajamas.

Yang: "What's going on?"

Ruby: "Why so loud?"

Summer looks at the girls with sadness in her eyes.

Summer: "Y/n's...Gone."

Yang: "W-what? "

Ruby started to cry that her little brother was gone. Yang fell to her knees and started feeling guilty from her sins.

Summer: *sobs* "We have to find him before it's too late! "

Qrow: "Me and Raven will go searching the woods for him."

Y/n POV

I ran through the dark forest, trying to get away as far as possible, so that they wouldn't find me. I was lost, scared, alone, sad and very hungry. My neck and throat still hurts but I try to fight the pain as much as I can.

I didn't want to go back to that house cause I knew I would die if I get caught by them. I didn't want to die so I fought through the pain and kept running through the cold forest.

With the help of the moonlight I was able to see where I was going.  Even though it was still dark out. I stop running for a moment to catch my breath. Slowly I lean my back up against a tree.

My mouth was very dry from the strangulation. Slowly I reach down and grabbed a pile of snow and began eating it. Since snow was pretty much cold water.

As I began to eat the snow, my mouth started to feel a lot better, but my throat was still very sore.

???: "Y/N!"

I knew that voice, it was Qrow the worthless drunk uncle. He sounded very close by, I started pancaking before I running again.

I kept on running while fighting the pain in my body. As I was running I almost about fell down a hill. Looking down the Hill I saw a boat that was being loaded up with boxes. I can hide in one of those boxes since I'm small enough.