Chapter 4: My Real Family?

A/n: I've been waiting to post this chapter for a while now. I hope you all enjoy

Elsa's POV

Doctor: "He's your... Son."

After the doctor finished his sentence, I felt like everything froze, I felt everything began to spend, memories of mine were coming back, and they were ones of something I lost years ago.

Memories of mine of something I lost has now came back.

My body felt as if it was going to collapse. Until I fell a pair of hands on my shoulders, it was Anna, she was holding me as if I was going to cry.

 Until I fell a pair of hands on my shoulders, it was Anna, she was holding me as if I was going to cry

Anna: "Elsa are you okay?"

Elsa: "I d-don't know."

How was I supposed to feel about this. On one part I was happy that he was alive but the other part of me felt terrible. That my long lost child was here and that he's been abused most of his life.

I didn't know how to process all this. My sister helps me sit back down in my seat. She gently held me, I hugged her back, it was all I could do to help me process this.

Kristoff: "Was there anything else?"

Doctor: "He also was wearing a necklace."

Elsa: "Was it a blue necklace?"

The doctor nods.

It's true then my son is here. My baby has returned. The doctor was about to leave but I stopped him before he could.

Elsa: "Wait!"

He stops and turns around. I quickly ran back to my office and searched for what I was looking for. After I found it, I came right back, and handed it to the doctor.

Elsa: "Please give him this."

Third Person POV

While the doctor was speaking outside. Y/n was left inside the room. The Doctor who seen Y/n, he patched up that little boy as much as he could, he also gave him medicine that made the boy sleepy.

He has only been out for 3 hours but eventually woke back up. By the time the doctor came back in.

Doctor: "Hi there, how are you feeling?"

Y/n: "F-fine, I guess."

The doctor takes off his glasses.

Doctor: "The queen want me to give you something."

Y/n: "W-hat?"

Doctor: "Here."

The man hands Y/n a book, who kindly takes it, it wasn't no ordinary book, it was a family photo album.

Doctor: "She wanted me to give you this."

Y/n: "W-Why?"

Doctor: "That's for you to find out."