Chapter 3: Arendelle

Kristoff POV

After a while we soon arrive at Arendelle, Y/n was mostly quiet the ride, and I can't blame the boy. I could tell by the way he looked and how scary he was that something wasn't right.

Someone must have hurt him so bad that he ran away from them. I did notice some marks on his body and there was no way that he could have done that to himself. I have a feeling what may have happened to him but I didn't want to believe it.

Who would do such a thing to a child. It's a horrible thing to think about and I'm not going to jump to conclusions just yet.

Hopefully, we can find a doctor that could help, but first I want him to meet the queen, and then we can see a doctor.

Kristoff: "We're here."

Once we reached Arendelle he was amazed by the sight.

Y/n: "Wow"

Kristoff: "Impressive isn't it?"

The little boy nods, he probably hasn't been outside for a while, I find it cute for his amazement, and it's sad to see a him look so fragile. He probably has never seen a castle before or even knows what it is.

Once we stopped I carefully help him out my sleigh. Then we began to walk straight towards the castle.

Kristoff: "Come on, follow me."

Y/n: "W-Where are w-we g-going?"

Kristoff: "To meet the queen, who also is a friend of mine."

Anna's POV

Today was such a beautiful day, me and my sister were outside, enjoying the nice sunny day. It felt nice to just get out and enjoy the warm weather. Elsa and I were out for a walk through town. We also greeted some people on the way. My sister may not be a summer person like me but she really does enjoy the warm weather here and there.

When I look up I saw my husband walking his way towards us.

Anna: "Welcome back."

When he approached, I noticed a boy standing next to him, he looked to be the four or five years old. I also could help but notice that his clothes were ripped and torn up.

Anna: "Who's this little guy?"

The little boy hides behind Kristoff. I can tell he was probably shy. His reaction was so cute I couldn't help but giggle.

The little boy peeks out from behind Kristoff and looks at the two women. He mainly looked at Elsa and saw how beautiful she was.

Elsa: "What's your name, little one?"

Y/n: "I-I'm Y-Y/n"

Anna's mind: "I haven't heard that name in years."

Elsa: "That's a wonderful name"