Chapter 6: Dinner and Bath

A/n: I want to make something very clear. Most of these chapters are going to be where Y/n heels from the abuse he adored. And I wanted this to be the longest book I ever made. And a lot of Disney characters that I'm going to use for this story are mainly going to be warriors. So I just want to let you all know that.

Third Person POV

After Elsa got Y/n cleaned up, Elsa brought him back to her room, since she hadn't made any preparations for her son's return, obviously. She decided to save on the bath until after dinner. She didn't think her son should be wearing her clothes. She dried Y/n's soft hair with a cloth, then brushing it, as braided it as well.

She knew she didn't have to lend him any of her old clothes, since she informed her servants to bring him a fresh pair of clothes, she didn't have to search her baggage of approximately 4 outfits. She felt that Y/n would look nice in a nice fresh pair of clothes in his size. Her servants brought him a fresh pair of clothes while she freshened him up.

She turned the boy over to face her, now seeing that he looked just like her exactly how she looked as a child.

Elsa: "So Handsome,"

Clasping her hands together, looking at the little boy, he looks cute in the outfit, and that only made her more happy.

Y/n look down at his hands, then looked up at Elsa. He gave her a small smile.

Y/n: "Thank you, mo-mama."

Elsa: "Mommy is fine."

Y/n shuttered, but spoke softly.

Y/n: "Thank you Mommy"

Both of them left Elsa's room, Y/n held Elsa's hand while they were walking down the hallway.

Elsa show Y/n down to the great hall, we're on a set at the table along with Kristoff and their children. It looked like supper was just brought out, but Anna's kids were already helping themselves by eating their food already. They all notice they entered the room and they noticed the young boy accompanying Elsa, but Elsa simply showed Y/n to his seat, and which was right next to her.

Elsa seated herself in her own seat. Tonight's dinner was soup made from the best chef in the world linguini.

Anna: "Children, I forgot to tell you."

She holds her spoon up to her mouth.

Anna: "That's Y/n, your long lost cousin."

Both of her kids look at the young boy next to Elsa. They smiled and waved at him, Y/n shyly waves back at them, and this caused everyone in the room to smile.

Everyone began to eat, Y/n however had some trouble, his hand was shaking when he was lifting his spoon. Elsa noticed that Y/n hasn't touched his food yet. Then she noticed his hands were shaking with hesitation.

Elsa: "Here, let me help."

She holds the spoon up to his mouth, Y/n  slowly opens his mouth for her to put the spoon in, he gladly accepts it and eats the soup.

The moment the soup entered his mouth he was in awe. He loved the taste of it. He never had anything taste this good back at Patch.

Elsa: "Good isn't it?"

Y/n: "Y-Yeah, it's delicious."

Everyone at the table watched as Elsa fed Y/n, they all thought it was cute, and Elsa notice them

Elsa helped feed Y/n for the rest of supper. And he happily ate the rest his soup.

TIMESKIP