[ 𝟐 ] - 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 】

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 】

    After singing a spontaneous song, Chris kicking out someone she had already forgotten the name of, and an eleven hour flight, (Y/N) grit her teeth as she felt herself heating up whilst climbing up the sides of the pyramids of Egypt

    After singing a spontaneous song, Chris kicking out someone she had already forgotten the name of, and an eleven hour flight, (Y/N) grit her teeth as she felt herself heating up whilst climbing up the sides of the pyramids of Egypt. In the challenge that the host had so happily introduced, he gave the contestants a choice to go over or through the pyramid, and the girl chose the former.

Now, she regretted that decision.

Reaching the top after thirty tantalizing minutes—always having been a quick learner when she put her mind to something—(Y/N) stretched her arms above her back until a satisfying pop could be heard, sighing in relief.

"Oh, my. You've even worked yourself to such an extent..." a smooth voice from behind her exclaimed. "I feel quite bad."

(Y/N) turned to see who had spoken and raised a brow when spotting Alejandro walking up the pyramid same as her, however carrying in his arms both Lindsay and Bridgette, both looking content while he wasn't even seeming to break a sweat. Setting the two girls down, the boy then turned towards (Y/N) with a compassionate smile that only made her eyebrows raise higher.

"A beautiful lady such as yourself shouldn't be working in such heat," he proclaimed with a hand to his chest, his expression then visibly turning to disappointment. "Unfortunately, I won't be able to carry you, nor either of these two beauties down since it's much too steep."

(Y/N) laughed softly.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Okay, he's good," (Y/N) confessed, currently sitting on the toilet of the confessional, her arms crossed and her eyes slanted in amusement. "He'll play every girl here if he gets the chance to. Unfortunately... I'm not so easily swayed."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I'm sure I'll be fine," (Y/N) began as she started down the pyramid. "This 'beautiful lady' was doing just fine and will continue to do so without your help. But, thanks for the offer."