[ 𝟐𝟖 ] - 𝐔𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐥

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 】

    "Alejandro, mind if I talk to you for a moment?" (Y/N) hummed as she placed a hand on his shoulder, halting him in his tracks to the elimination room where he gave her his full attention—not that he would ever not give her his full attention

    "Alejandro, mind if I talk to you for a moment?" (Y/N) hummed as she placed a hand on his shoulder, halting him in his tracks to the elimination room where he gave her his full attention—not that he would ever not give her his full attention. "It's regarding tonight's elimination."

"Yes?" He raised a brow with a smirk.

"Although I have no personal grudge against him, I believe that eliminating Owen will be better for Team Chris in the long run," she stated as she propped her hands on her hips, her (E/C) eyes darkening in a silent warning to Alejandro that he should heed what she said. "You may not want to now, but would you agree to an alli—"

"Yes," Alejandro said immediately with a grin.

    "Good talk," (Y/N) smirked as she walked with him to the elimination room.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    "Am I allowing (Y/N) to distract me from the game and my goals? Of course not," Alejandro scoffed at the absurdity of the thought as he crossed his arms over his broad chest, his shirt tightening across his tanned muscles at the action, his lips then twitching. "An alliance with her is necessary. And I mustn't give that up."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    "And with three votes against him... Owen!" Chris announced with flair and a smile. "It's time to say tallyho, pip-pip, cheerio, toodle-oo!"

    "What?" Owen looked shocked.

    Although (Y/N) felt bad for having persuaded Alejandro who in turn persuaded Tyler to vote out Owen, she realized his presence would soon become far too much of an inconvenience for the team to bear. She wouldn't allow herself to lose again, not when the teams were dwindling down as fast as they were, so she needed to pull the strings here and there to ensure victory.