[ 𝟏𝟖 ] - 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 】

    "Ouch!" (Y/N) hissed in pain as Alejandro gently lifted up her pant leg to show a large cut across her calf, the cloth material soaked with blood and already drops appearing on the metallic floor of Loser Class

"Ouch!" (Y/N) hissed in pain as Alejandro gently lifted up her pant leg to show a large cut across her calf, the cloth material soaked with blood and already drops appearing on the metallic floor of Loser Class. "Can't you be a little gentler?"

    "I can be as gentle as you want," he smirked.

    Her eyes narrowed. 

    "Fine," he raised his hands in defeat as he stood from the original kneeling position he had taken so he could look at her leg in the first place. "It looks like the bleeding has slowed down, but you still need to disinfect that cut and bandage it. I'll go get Chef since he seems to know a semblance of first aide. Try not to move, okay? We wouldn't want your condition to get any worse."

    With that, he walked away.

    (Y/N) leaned back against the wall with a sigh, her eyes raking across Loser Class making her miss First Class even more.

    "Hey, (Y/N)," Noah walked over to her and sat beside her, looking impassive as usual—the only time he ever showed expression she thought was whenever Chris put them in danger. "How's your leg doing? From how frantic Alejandro seemed rushing off to wherever, it must be bad."

"Yeah..." she muttered, raking a hand through her disheveled (H/C) hair.

"What is it?" He raised a brow.

"I don't know... can I tell you?" She hummed, a bit cautious considering she didn't know exactly how trustworthy Noah was.

"I'd say you can trust me more than Alejandro."

"Why is that?"

"Oh, maybe besides the fact that he's super suspicious, he just doesn't seem like a very loyal guy," Noah pointed out both figuratively and literally, watching the way (Y/N) glanced away as soon as he spoke—a signal that she knew exactly what he was talking about. "Also, I think what you want to say is specifically about Alejandro. But, you shouldn't trust him."