1

No one pov.

In seoul.

Hyung what are you doing "why are you so scared It's just a doll".... " You shut up little i am not scared who said i am scared?"... " "Jinnie I know you're scared don't try to hide it."..jin friend said while laughing. "You shut up Otherwise you will get slapped by my pink slipper."Jin said showing his pink slipper. "Yah yahhhh don't do this guys... " Tae said whining

" Guys we are here to find ghosts you got it we have to catch them in parameter and here you two fighting like a cat and dog.".. tae said showing them the machine he was holding.

Jin slapped tae forehead and said " who you are calling dog here ? ".. namjoon jin special friend and tae brother come closer to jin and said " he calling you dog"... Jin glare at namjoon and hit once again on tae forehead.

Tae whine" hyungg.. why are you hitting me it's hurt"....tae said while rubbing his forehead.."If there is no pain, then what would be the use of hitting?".. Jin said with smrik... Tae rolled his eyes and Namjoon laughed at the corner.

Kim taehyung ,kim seokjin and kim namjoon they are friends from childhood they study highschool and college together but their course are different. They are popular in highschool as well as in college for their good looks and kindness. College students called them kim trio.

Tae complete his phd in psychology. He becomes professor in the bangtan college. Because of his good looks and great teaching his class become popular very soon. Taehyung asked jin to become his assistant and jin happily accepted his offer and became his assistant (I know It doesn't make any sense but its fanfic everything works here😅)

Kim namjoon who loves science and mystery becomes a forensic doctor. Both of them help Taehyung in his research. And always fight for small things. Kim seokjin and kim namjoon loves eachother but afraid to tell. Tae knows all these but he doesn't want to become middle man between them.

They are now inside dilapidated Jung House, they heard stories of the presence of a spirit. At 1 o'clock in the night, all three of them sat in that house and eating Ramen  They have installed cameras all over the house and are waiting for any moment. Even after sitting for 2 hours they could not find anything.

Tae groan and started packing his thing. Jin look at tae and start packing his things also. He kick namjoon legs to wake him up and namjoon jerk in his sleep and put his hand on his chest and said "you know i can get heart attack"... Jin smile and said "no you don't, now get up we are going or you want to stay here alone.".. namjoon sigh and said "i can stay here alone think about yourself". Jin glare at him and show him his tongue. Joon chuckled at jin behaviour and start packing his things.

They left jung house and walk towards their cars they say goodbye to each other and drive towards their respective house.
Tae reached his house and thought about throwing his bags but the bags contained a very expensive camera and machine so he carefully placed the bag on the table.

He quickly take out his clothes and run to the bathroom. He open hot shower and sigh. He rub his body with his strawberry shower gel and wash his hair. He wears the bathrobe and comes out from the bathroom he went to wardrobe. He takes out his plain brown tshirt and boxer he lies on the bed like a starfish and graon.After cursing for a while he drifts in sleep...

In busan

A bunny boy with a cute face but not so cute body packing his things in a box. He hear his mom shout and run to her. "Kook do you want some homemade kimchi? ".. kook's mom said while smiling.

Kook smile and said" yes mom".... She nodded her head and started packing a kook smile and went back to start packing his things. When he pack his important things he sigh snd sat on the bed. He look around in the room and said "i am going to miss you my room but bangtan college is calling for me, yess"...

Kook smile but soon his smile fall and said "but please god don't make any ghost follow me please.".... He groans and lies on the bed He watches the ceiling for a few minutes and gets up from bed and goes to take a shower he comes out from the bathroom and wears his night clothes He runs to the dining table and started eating his favourite dishes his father and mother smile at his cute behaviour he talk to parents and say good night to them and run to his bedroom he open the window and say good night go cute little girls who Standing outside their house with cute smile he closed the window and  headed to his bed and lay down he cover himself completely and  drifts in sleep he sleep very soon because he has to move to Seoul tomorrow to his apartment his parents buy him a apartment in seoul because they how difficult for kook to stay with peoples.

Jeon Jungkook, a shy doe eyes boy he love to maintain his body good that's ehy he have good muscle and abs. He completed his high school in busan with so much difficulty and soo going to study in his dream college bangtan college in soul. He can see, talk and touch the ghosts. He can see them from his childhood He is afraid of them at first because some are good but some are very bad and make his life difficult when he says he can see ghosts no one believes in him after ages his parents believe him when that horror incident takes place in kook life and then he starts wearing black glasses to avoid them after so much practice and patience he learns to ignore them. But sometimes he can't ignore them.

................................

So here guys first chapter.... I am existed for this book and i am trying to update once in a week and maybe twice its depen on my times....... Hope you like this book.....

And i love horror things so i am going to make sure to make this book more horror.

...................................

Thank you for reading and please comment and vote guys its makes me happy...............