13

No one pov.

Kook woke up from his sleep and checked his phone for the time.
He looked at the time and thought that he had lots of time to get and reach the college.
He smiles thinking about tae he somehow feel comfortable with tae his introvert mind didn't stop him to talk with him.
He look at his phone when he hear messages pop up.
He pick the phone and saw the message his smile go bigger looking at the message which is from his professor.
He click the messages

Taehyung hyung.
Hey kook.
Good morning.
I am sorry if i disturb your
But i want to know that are
You okay?
Did fever went down?
Do i came to your house?.

Jungkook smile looking at tae message. Kook can feel that tae is worried about him and they make him happy, he butterflies in his stomach..he hit his tummy to stop those butterflies.
And type his reply.

Jungkook🐰
Hello hyung.
And good morning to you too.
I am feeling good
And coming college today
Thank you for taking care of me

Kook send the message and walk towards the bathroom to fresh up.

Tae looking at his phone screen while eating his breakfast.
He hear the beep sound and quickly held his phone and open the message.he smile and feel relieved that kook is okay.
His small crush is growing day by day and he didn't want to stop actually he loving this feeling.he loving the odd man.

He look at the message some minutes and reply.

Jungkook 🐰
No need to thank me.
If you are fully okay then
Come today okay.
I think you need more rest.

Tae sent the message and put the phone down he complete his breakfast and wash his plates.
He clean his hand and check himself again in the mirror feeling satisfied with his look he grab his car key bags and phone he check his pocket gor wallet when he feel that he rake everything he lock his apartment. He reach parking lot and walk towards his car and drive towards the college.

Kook taje shower wear his clothes and sunglasses he check himself one last time before going out he smile looking at the sofa where taehyung sitting whole day Tomorrow he hit himself. And walk out from his apartment and lock it.
He take a taxi towards the college he avoid public transport.

He pay the taxi driver and walk inside the college. As soon he enter he meet a bear hug from his friend jimin.
And jhope look at him with his warm smile.
He softly smile holding his short friend in his arms.
And chim break the hug and said "kook you okay why don't you come tomorrow".
He smile and said "just i am not feeling well chim".
Jhope worriedly moves towards him and checks his temperature and said "you okay now do you have fever?".
Kook smile and shook his head and said "no hobi i am okay".
They smile and chim said "do you know that mrkim ask about you?".
Kook smile and said "kay".
They nod their head and ealk towards their own classes.

Tae check his paper and sigh when he hear his jin hyung voice he look at him and said "hyung why".
Jin averted his gaze from the mirror and said "why?".
Tae shook his head and said "stop looking at yourself in the mirror and help me?".
Jin slap forehead and said "don't tell me what to do".
Tae nod his head and said "now help me".
And jin starting help him they check the arrange test copies and make new schedule
Tae sigh and said "hyung i am going its my class time please complete this paper work".
Jim nod his head and said "joonie call me and said that he have som horror place in his view if you want to?".
Tae nod hos head and said "we will talk later first let me take a class".
Jin look at him and said "who is stopping you mr go ".
Tae look at him for minutes and shook his head and walk towards his class.
He look at his every student but didn't find the one he is searching for.
He sigh and start his lecture, the bell ring indicating class is over he put the marker on the table and said "let's meet in the next class".
He look at his students and call jimin towards him. Jimin come and him and bow his head tae nod and said "jungkook come today?".
Jimin said yes and said tae  continue "please inform him to come and meet me in my office".
Jimin nodded his head and walked outside the class Hope looked at him and said " what did mr kim said ?".
Jimin said "nothing just asking about kook and want to meet him in office".
Hope frown and said "why,what happened?".
Jimin shrugged his shoulder and said "I don't know".
Jhope nod his head and they both walk  towards the canteen.
They check for their kook and see him settings at the corners of room. They buy their lunch and jhope buy food for kook also.
Kook look at them coming towards him and made space for them and theynsat beside him. Jhope give him food tray and he thanks him and they start .

Suddenly jimin shout and both kook and jhope chock on the food.
They cough and drink rhe water ,they look at him wides eyes and said" what happened?"..

Jimin smile nervously and mumbled sorry and said "kook mr kim wants to see you in his office".
Kook frown but nod his head and rhey finish their food and kook open his phone his look at tae message and smile interly.
The same annoying butterfly come in his stomach again , but now he don't want to stop those butterflies.

He smiles and  walks towards  his taehyung hyung office.