7.

Votes please 🥺.

.⁠。⁠*⁠♡✧⁠*.⁠。⁠*⁠♡✧⁠*⁠。

No one pov

Jungkook gulped and said "2024".
Veena panicked harder and started crying "Please don't joke around it's not time for that" veena said while crying.
Jungkook looked at her with sympathy and  said " i am not joking it's a true wait". He picked out his phone from his pocket and showed veena date and year.
She looked at the screen and started crying.
"Please oh my god my younger what about him what happened to him?".
She looked at jungkook and said " please help me to find my younger brother".
Jungkook nodded his head and said" okay tell me your address i will go and check".
She tells him all her address he wrote it down and asked "where you're parents live".

She look at him and sniff and said "my parents died when i am in 12th standard and i have a brother who are in 7th standard now, we alone in and i do some part-time jobs to pay mine and my brother fees and last thing i remember is waking up here in this classroom."
He listens to her and starts thinking about what should happen to her.
She noticed that jungkook lost in his thoughts She tried to shake her but her hand went through from him. He looked at him shocked and jungkook said " i tell you that you can touch me when i want ".
She nod and said " do you really think i am dead? ".

He nod his head and she continues" okay then I will keep wandering here like this".
He shook his head and said " when you will find out how you are dead and your brother is fine i think you will get peace".
She nod her head and said " when i live on this earth can you please take care of my brother ".

He nod his head and said " of course i will".
She smile and said " you are such an angel what is your name? ".
He smile and said my name " jeon jungkook and i am new here so it will take time to search your house address and your brother "

She smile and said " it's ok i hope you find him and take care of him".he nod his.
???-" what are you doing here mr jeon".
Jungkook jerks his head towards the voice and stands up and looks at his handsome professor who is standing beside the gate.
With eyebrows raised.

Jungkook rub his neck and said "nothing professor i am searching for something".
Tae nodded his head and said "if you find it then it's late".

Jungkook nod his head he look back to veena. She give him nod he smile Little and pick his bag. He bow to tae and left.
Tae look inside and search for someone.
He titled his head and said "i am sure he taking to someone here , but no one is here is he mental or something".
He shrugged his and walk towards the teacher table to get his id card which he forgot there.

Jungkook sigh when he exists the college. He look around and rub his back neck and thought "okay now i have to find her younger brother you can do it ".
Jungkook pat his arm and take a taxi he give the address to taxi driver.
He looking outside the window but he remembers that he doesn't even ask her brother name.
He hit his forehead and scratche his nose.
He look outside after some moment he reached the said address.
He pays for the ride and walks inside the street.

He look around then he see one old lady coming towards him.
He ran to her and bow a little and said "grandma do you know this address". He show the slip of address.
Grandma look at him and smile and said "of course son i know i am going there follow me".

He smiled and nod his head They walked towards the alley and then she showed him the small white house and said "here we are son".

He bowed his head and said "thank you grandma."
She nod and left him outside the door.
He sigh and ring the bell after some moment the lady open the door. She look like she is in her mid thirty.
He bowed his head and she said "yes?".
He smiled and said "aunty is there someone named veena live here she also has a younger  brother".

She hmm and think for time and said "yaah she live here but she dead and her brother give us this house."
He nod his head and said "do you where he went".
She shook her head and said " no , i am sorry "..

He smile and bow and left the house. He look around and think to ask someone about him.
He ring the neighbour door bell but he didn't find any single information about him.
He sit outside the convince store and sigh
He said"where the small boy went by himself".

He drink water form his water bottle. He sighed for 100th time in a day.
Then a black car stop front of him he look at the car.
And then the car gate opened and the same handsome professor comes out.
He look at him with wides eyes and tae said "what are you doing here mr jeon".
Jeon comes back from his shock state and said "are you following me mr kim?".
Tae sighed and said "i have a lot of work to do Mr. Jeon and following you is not one of them".

Jeon nod his head and think for some times and said "professor you know someone name veena she is from our college,she is in year 2021?".
Tae stop his entering the store whne he hear veena name he look at jeon and said "how do you know her?".
Jeon look at tae and stood up happyily he ran to him and said "so you know her?".
Tae raised his eyebrows but nod his head and said "yes i know her".
Jungkook jumped a little and said "so do you know her younger brother who lives here.".

Tae looked at him pull him aggressively closer by his collar and said "how do you all things ".
Jeon held tae's hand and freed himself for the tight grip and said "i just know can you tell me where her brother lives?".

.⁠。⁠*⁠♡✧⁠*。⁠*⁠♡✧⁠*⁠。