10

I am busy guys but still trying to update this more....

TAE POV

I came home after dropping kook to his house. I unlocked my apartment and it makes a tingling sound saying that the door is opened. I stepped inside and threw my bag on the sofa and walked towards my room.  And sit on his bed and look at my front wall.  And sigh when I remember the kook face I feel guilty to say something like that which triggers kook past. I know something happens to him.

I got up from ny bed and walk towards the bathroom and take my favourite hot shower to calm my nerves i comes out form bathroom and wear my night suit. I walked towards the kitchen and make myself ramen and eat wth silence.

I walk towards the sofa where i threw my bag. I set beside the bag and open the bag to take out my papers to check and start doing my works and start marking there papers and time flew away i just like that.
I completed my work and look towards the clock to see its 12.30 at night. I strech my body and put the paer carefully and my bag and walk towards the bedroom and laid on the bed and look at my ceiling of my room and sigh again.

I feel sorry and i definitely wil talk to him tomorrow. And I don't know when i sleep in deep slumber.

KOOK POV.

I ran to my apartment when i started thinking about my past and quickly opened the door of my apartment and walked inside and sat ran to my bathroom an set beside my side table and start breathing heavily i start thinking about my past which.

"Kook please don't think about that ". I put my hand on my arms and pull my knees towards my chest and start stroking my arms its always work but not this time ky breath becomes heavy and i feel someone chocking me. I look at beside me when i feel someone setting beside me. I look at her and gasp when i see her. She look at me and said "you are happy right?".
I shock my head and tears start run down my eyes. She smile slightly and said "you did wrong, you have no reason to loved snd no reason to feel happy".

I shock my head and said " please i am sorry, please forgive me ".
She chuckled and said " never" and get up and hover me. Her head start bleeding and the blood cover her whole face and said "YOU DID THIS TO ME YOU DID THIS ".

I choked my breath and started i screaming and " please please" i cover my head inside the blanket and start mumbling sorry. When i didn't hear anything i uncovered my face and looked at my room. I look everywhere and when i didn't find her i ran to my bathroom and threw my clothes everywhere and open the shower and cold water ran threw it. I sigh and when the water runs through my body.

I open my eyes and feel blood on my head i rub my head and look clear at my reflection. I sigh and rub my harshly my tears didn't stop for minutes.
I take my cold shower more than 30 min and closed the shower. I take my towel and wrap around my baby and walk towards the  ny bedroom i sat on my bed and look at my hand which shivering. I sigh and walked towards my wardrobe and wear my clothes. my heart still beating fast and my body still shivering i thank god that i didn't have panicked attack which i always have and sat on the bed again and open my bedside drawer and tske out my medicine.

It help me to relase my stress and help me to make clam and takes my medicine and drink the water. I put the medicine back and laid on the bag i look at the ceiling for more than 30 min and then the medicine kicked in and I fell on the deep slumber.

NO ONE POV.

Kook wake up and moan in when his head hurt like hell . He look at the time and saw it was 9.30 am and of course he missed his colleges. He start to get up from ghe  bed and he feel very dizzy and heavy. He sigh and take out thermometer to check his temprature. He look at the temp and sigh he have a fever he laid again and again sleep.

IN THE COLLEGE.

Tae reach college at exact time he always reach he goes straightly towards his office he open the gate and. Sit on his table he open his laptop and start arranging his files. He completed his works and look at his wrist watch he put out his paper and and walk towards the class. He walk inside the classroom and student stand up and bow their head to him he smile and start his lecture. He completed his lecture and look around to find jungkook he see his friend. Who packing their bag he walk to them and said " excuse me, do you know where is jeon jungkook?".

Jimin and jhope look at him and said " don't know sir he didn't come to college today". Tae nod his head and said okay.
Jimin and jhope smile and walk out from the classroom. He walk to his desk and picks up his things and sigh.

Where are you jungkook , why didn't you come today?". He sighs and walks towards his office.

---------------------------

I didn't edit this chapter please ignore the mistake.