8.

Votes please.

____________________________________

No one pov.

Jungkook - "can you tell me where his
brother live".
??? - "i am her brother what do you want".
Jungkook turned his head towards the voice and looked at the skinny but handsome boy.
Jungkook turned towards him and said "you are her brother ".
That handsome boy nodded his head and said "yes i am my sister's name is veena ".
Jungkook smiled and hugged him and said "thank god i found you".
The handsome pull himself from him and said "what do you want".
Jungkook smiled and said "can you tell how your sister died ? ".
The boy raised his eyebrows and Tae pulled him closer to himself and said "why do you want to know that".
Jungkook looks at him and sighs"can you tell me please professor".
Tae look at the boy who nod his head and said "she killed herself" jungkook raised his eyebrows and look at the handsome boy and Tae continued "she jumps in the river".
Jungkook tilt his head and said " are you sure? ".
Tae raised his eyebrows and said " of course i am sure ".
Jungkook shook his head and said " did you find her body? ".
Tae shook his head as no and said " we didn't find her body".

Jungkook looked at them said " something is wrong ".
Tae and that little boy look at him and said " what is wrong? ".
Jungkook sigh and said " what yours name little boy ? ".
The little boy look at tae and said " my name is yeonjun".
Jungkook nod his head and said " are you okay?, who is taking care of you? ".
Yeonjun look at tae and said " he is taking care of me"
Tae look at him surprise and smile slightly because its first time yeonjun admits that tae is with him.
Jungkook nod his and said " why did you sell your house?. "
Yeonjun look at him and said " it's non of you business". And walked inside the shop.
Jungkook look at him wide eyes . Tae shook his head and said " why are you asking him personal questions, how did you know about his sister ".
Jungkook sigh and said "I just want to know".
Tae look at him some minutes and said " don't put your handsome face is other business ".
Jungkook blushed a little and said " you think i am handsome? ".
Tae clear his throat and said " no i just said what i said ".and he quickly ran to car his car.

He look behind at kook and said " do you want lift? ".
Jungkook think for some minutes and nod his head and ran to seat beside tae.
They seat in comfortable silence and tae said " where did you live? ".
Jungkook look at him and said " where are you going professor ".
Tae look at him and said " when we are alone don't call me professor call me hyung or taehyung ".
Jungkook smile and said " can i call you taehyung hyungiee? ".
Tae heart beat fast listen to jungkook . Hsi heart melt like an ice cream he gulp his saliva and nod his head because he can't trust his voice now.
Jungkook smile and said " okay taehyung hyungie ".

Tae heart leave a beat and blushed his neck ear and checks turned red. Jungkook look at him and smile.
Tae cleared his throat and said "okay where did you live".
Jungkook look at him and said "hyung i ask you something".
Tae look at him confusedly and said "what?".
Jungkook smile because tae look cute and said "where are you going?".
Tae look at him and said "why do you ask?".
Jungkook sigh and said "tell me please".
Tae smile and said "i am going college after dropping you at your house ".
Jungkook smile and said "okay can i go with you ?".
Tae look at him and said "its Evening".
Jungkook nod his head and said "I know but i want to go there because i Leaves something there and its very important for me".
Tae look at him and said "okay but i am in college just for half hour. "
Jungkook nod his and give him thumb ups
Tae smile and drive towards their college.

They reach college and comes out off the car together. Tae lock the and look at jungkook who already looking at him he walk towards him and said "do work fast okay its already late ".
Jungkook nod his head they both walk towards inside the college. Jungkook moves towards that classroom where he find veena and tae walk towards his own office.
Jungkookmm reachs the classroom and open the gate he went inside and call for veena.
Veena suddenly that scared jungkook but soon he calm down after seeing her .
Veena look at him and said "what are you doing here in this timr get out from here ".
Jungkook look at her confused and said "why are you scared?".
She looks around and said"just get out from here i will tell you tomorrow".
Jungkook is going to say but some creep sound interrupted him.
He looked at that sound and veena said "just go to Jungkook Run don't look back just run".

Jungkook look at her and start running towards the tae office. Just as soon he exist the classroom he eyes meet with red blood shots eyes. Jungkook wides his eyes because he just make a eye contact with evil ghost.
The evil look at his eyes and smile showing his white teeth jungkook run away from him because he knows that this evil understand that he can see him.
He run towards the halls but that evils come and stand Infront of him.
Jungkook lost his balance and fall on his butt. He look at that evil with wides eyes who coming closer to him.
He panicked and close his eyes. His sweat fall from his forehead and went inside him giving him a chill.
He jerked up when he fell hand on his shoulder.
He put his hand in front of his face.

Tae pov.

He walk towards his office to brings students test papers.
He went inside his office and carefully picked up students tests
He check there roll no and names and put the pages inside his bag he pick up laptop also put it inside his bag .
He switched off all lights and lock his office and walk towards the exit to wait for jungkook. When he walking on the hall he hear some sounds..
He raised his eyebrows and walk towards that sound.
When he reach where he hear the sound he see jungkookm sitting on his butt snd closing his eyes tightly he walk towards him and put his hand on his shoulders. But jungkook panicked more and protect his face from his hand.

Tae panicked and sat on his knees He brought Jungkook to a warm hug and said "it's ok jungkook".

end of tae pov .

Jungkook open his eyes when he hear soft voice of his professor. He broke the hug and look around.
Then he see that evil spirit hanging on the wall looking at him.
He held tae hand and ran outside the college.
They reach tae car and tae said "what happened jungkook?".
Jungkook look at him and said "just get inside the car ".
Tae open the lock of his car and jungkook sut inside the car.
Jungkook look at the building where he see that evil spirit looking at him with same smile.
Jungkook look at tae and said "just fucking start the car".
Tae look at him wides eyes and start his car. After reaching the outside the college.
Tae stop his car and glare at jungkook and said "how dare you to talk to me like that".

Jungkook look at him and said "oh my god now he will follow me every where fuck fuck fuck".
Tae look at jungkook with anger and said " stop cursing jeon".
Jungkook look at him and said "why huh why i just give that evil spirit reason to follow me everywhere ,he fucking make my life hell".
Tae look at him with wides eyes and said " you can see ghosts? ".

----------------------------------------------------------