The Beginning

If I lived to be 100, I will never forget about the great big war a couple years ago. It closed in, and, you might not believe it, but the world almost missed their nostalgia. Oh, excuse me, call me Laura. What's the matter? Have you ever seen a Nostalgia Queen before? Nice around here, isn't it? We call it Nostalgia Acres, better known as, The World of Real Good Classics. The Classic Cartoon Forest, yep, here's where we grew 'em. Nice place to live, you know. The classic cartoon dogs. Of course, I live in a castle with my family, my husband and kids, we live right over there. First castle on the right. Matter of fact, the ONLY castle on the right. Now don't any of your heads about my family. We always forgive and support each other It's all in the same story. Ahhhh, I love this classic time of year. Especially when it's all happy and smooth like it is now. Nothing like that year of the great big wars. I don't know what would've done without Fuji to pull us through. Anyway, hmm, Fuji? Couldn't be some of you aren't interested in the story of Fuji? Well, pull up a classic cartoon chair and lend an ear. You know how I use my flying Nostalgia pups to pull my sleigh. You know the Disney pups, and the Pixar pups, and the Marvel and Star Wars pups, and all of the scary, horror movie pups, but do you recall the most famous zebra of all?