Misfits Part 2

Ah, well, such as the mind of the Fraggle. Meanwhile, Fuji is having his growing pains, too. Zecora is determined to keep Fuji's coat a secret. She said, "All right, son, put on this coat, so the others won't gloat." Fuji said, as his yellow coat glows, "I don't wanna. Mama, I don't like it." Zecora explained, "You'll like it and wear it, young colt, put it on faster then a lightning bolt!" Fuji whined, as Zecora puts on the coat, "Aw, but Mama. It's not very comfortable." Zecora said, "There are more important things than comfort, self-respect. Laura can't object to you now, as you expect." Fuji walks out of the tree where Zecora lives sat down to be all by himself. Zecora lives on the Everfree Forest in Equestria, by the way. And so time passes, Nostalgia comes and goes, and soon it is April. That's the time where ponies come to the park with their foals to meet the other new foals, and to expected by you-know-who and her pups. Fuji also came to the park with his moms, wearing a non-glowing coat over his real glowing coat. Zecora told him, "Now, don't worry about your coat, son. Just get out there and do your stuff. Remember, you're my little colt, and don't play too rough." Fuji did. And he met a son of Pinkie Pie and Sonata Dusk, named Allegro. The blue colt said, "Hi, my name's Allegro. What's yours?" Fuji answered, "Fuji." Allegro said, "Come on, you can be my buddy." Fuji asked, "Where are we going?" Allegro answered, "To the Pony Games. Makes our legs grow stronger. And besides, it's a better way to show off in front of the fillies. Come on!" Fuji said "Ok."