Misfits Part 1

I then waved goodbye to the family and left. Fuji said, "Bye-bye." Zecora said, "Oh, Laura's right. He'll never make the sleigh team at night. Wait a minute, I've got it! We'll hide Fuji's coat, so the others won't gloat!" Apple Bloom asked, "Hide it?" Zecora explained, "Yeah! Come here, boy. You'll be a normal little colt just like everyone else, right? So you'll lead the team tonight." Fuji is itchy in his new coat that Zecora put on. Zecora said, "Now, now, you'll get used to it. Give me a hug, son. You are no longer no-one." Fuji did, and Apple Bloom took off the new coat and his real coat started to glow again. Now, for the first year, Zecora and Apple Bloom did a very fair job of hiding Fuji's non-conformity. Zecora taught Fuji all about the ins and outs of being a normal foal like run around, eat hay and grass, things like that. But most important, most important of all she taught her son to beware of the big lower-jawed monsters and the digital animated puppets of the outlands. They're mean, nasty, and they hate anything to do with classics, kindness, friendship and love. Now aside from these hideous creatures, business goes on as usual. And soon, it is right before Nostalgia, and everyone is getting ready for the big, big sleigh ride on the night of December 1st, Nostalgia Eve! See, all the classics are guarded by the Fraggles. Seems Fraggles have that certain knack of nostalgia-guarding. All except for this, this one misfit. Someone shouted, "Wembley! Have you finished guarding that yet?!" It's The World's Oldest Fraggle. He said, "There's a pile up a mile behind you! What's eating you, boy?" Wembley replied, "Not happy with my work, I guess." The World's Oldest Fraggle shouted, "What?!" "I just don't like to guard classics," Wembley said. The World's Oldest Fraggle said, "Oh, well, if that's all.... What?! You don't like to guard classics?!" "No." Wembley responded. The World's Oldest Fraggle shouted to the other Fraggles, "Wembley doesn't like to guard classics!" The Fraggles told each other the fact one by one and then told Wembley, "Shame on you!" The World's Oldest Fraggle asked, "Would you mind telling me what you wanna do?" Wembley answered, "Well, sir, someday, I'd like to be a fire siren."
The World's Oldest Fraggle shouted, "A fire siren?!" Wembley said, "Well, we need one in the Fraggle Rock Fire Department. They never know when they need me." The World's Oldest Fraggle then said, "Now, listen, you! You're a Fraggle, and Fraggles guard classics. Now, get to work!" The alarm went off for a break. "Ten minutes break!" He shouted. Wembley tries to leave, but The World's Oldest Fraggle stopped him. He yelled, "Not for you! Finish the job, or you're dismissed!" Wembley is left by his lonesome.