Fraggle Practice

Ah, youth. Meanwhile, the Fraggles are still busy with their thirty minute work week. Nostalgia is over, but they are still gonna work on their Fraggle improvement. The World's Oldest Fraggle shouted, "All out for Fraggle Practice!" Rowlf and I sat down on our thrones with our biological pups and our adopted kids from alternate universes from movies and cartoons as the Fraggles get ready for Fraggle Practice. I said, "Well, let's get this over with. I have to go to the park to look over the new foals." The World's Oldest Fraggle said, "Ok, Laura. Now let's try the new song we wrote. And remember, it's for Laura. And a 1-ah, and a 2-ah, and a 3-uh." The Fraggles started singing Party Down In Fraggle Rock. I wasn't interested, but Rowlf and the kids sure are. When the Fraggles finished the song, I said, "Hmmm, well, it needs work. I have to go." And I left. Rowlf said, "What does Laura know? It's beautiful.  You keep it just the way it was." Rowlf then left and goes running after me. The World's Oldest Fraggle shouted, "That sounded terrible! The tenor section was weak!" Henchy said, "It wasn't our fault. Wembley didn't show up." The World's Oldest Fraggle shouted again, "WHAT?!"
Wembley was busy being a fire siren for the Fraggle Fire Department, when the World's Oldest Fraggle stormed in. "Why weren't you at Fraggle Practice?!" He yelled. Wembley said, "Just pretending to be a fire siren." The World's Oldest Fraggle shouted, "Just pretend- Now listen! We have Fraggles that sing, dance, swim, run and play all day! We don't need any working Fraggles!" "I just thought of a way to fit in." Wembley said. The World's Oldest Fraggle then shouted, "You'll never fit in! Now you come to Fraggle Practice and learn how to wag your tail and dance around and go "Squeet, squeet" and "Squat squat", and important stuff like that. A fire siren! Good grief!" Then he slammed the door. Wembley was all by himself. He said, "No, I just can't. It's like he said, I'll never fit in." Then Wembley escaped through a window. He then said, "I guess I'm on my own now."