Day 1

To know this will happen before it become upper hand to a situation of lifetime ever.

"No way." [Y/N] state as they floated beside Trollex who gave them a suprise look.

"If we loose our strings, we loose our musics. There's no way in god name we'll hand it over to you, Queen Barb." they added with a glare.

The Queen of Hard-Rock was suprise for a second before making a face. "You mean your bleeps and bloop? Beep beep beep beep beep boooomm.... Yeah, that's not music." she mock as the ten year old just glare hardened while their father look offended, hurt even.

The rock queen then made a pity look, "Do you want to heard what real music is?" she then grin and raise her hand over with a rock-sign. "Rockers!"

Trollex and [Y/N] immediately look over as more angler bus merge out from the oceans darkness.

Trollex went in front of the whole tribe protectively while [Y/N] look at Barb in disbelief.

The rock-trolls then start to play their music that create a massive shockwave towards the techno-trolls.

"Yeah!"

[Y/N] hold their ground from the shockwave while Trollex and the Techno-Trolls all got rave back roughly. They look in suprise-rage while Trollex look worried at Rock-Trolls.

"Oooh, Here I am!
Rock you like a hurricane!"

Barb sang as she send a strong shockwave towards the DJ coral booths whete it instantly got destroyed in a half.

[Y/N] and Trollex stare at the broken booth before turning around to face Barb. The King held BDB close, "Ok ok enough! Stop!" He pleaded.

"Your harshening the vibe we work very hard to build too!" he said devastatingly.

"Oh after I finish the world tour, we all gonna have the same vibe. We're all gonna be in one nation of music...under ROCK!"

Barb said before strumming her guitar to send a shockwave towards the father-child.

To her and Trollex suprise, [Y/N] floated in front of Trollex and created a shield to avoid the shockwave with their stinger and glare at Barb.

"You think I'll let you hurt my trolls?" their stingers slither around with a form of electricity glow around it.

"Better think about it again."
__________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________________________

"Dad, go! Evacuated our tribes, I'll slow them down!"
.
.
.
.
.

Trollex groan as he slowly open his eyes. Sitting up slowly from the pound of headache.
He look around and saw he was in some kind of prison. "[Y/N]..!" realization hit him when he notice he was alone with an unconscious BDB in the prison.

=====================

[Y/N] sat in the cell silently, their stinger was chain over together by the rock-trolls to avoid getting attack.
Scoffing over before sighting.

Then suddenly, the silent was interrupted by rock-trolls dragging a classical-troll before throwing the wing-troll in the cell they're in.