Jellyfish Lost in Real World

"WHAT HAPPEN TO ME?!"

.
.
.
.
.
.

The kid shouted out of panic as they keep looking at themselves.

"Kid calm down!" Anthony said while grabbing both of their shoulders tightly.

"Uh...you're the same fish tingy...right..?" he added unsurely. The kid lift their brow.

"You seen your species have this kind of appearance? Especially the hair? No way." they said in disbelief.

"But how?" he let of them but quickly catch them when they stumble forward. "I don't know- urgh! How can you land species walk with these legs anyway!?" they shouted as they balance themselves.

"You...never walk before?" "I have a tail, FISH tail for your information." they grumbled irritatedly. "What kind of species am I become now anyway!?"

Anthony help them towards the couch and made them sit down, "Well, you're a human. Like me.." he state as he sat down beside them.

"Human...?" they mutter intricately. "That is...kinda weird..." they added while looking at their now five fingers. "Yeah... Its weird to have an extra finger..."

"And its weird to have an eyes like you for human perspective.." Anthony mutter.

The singer stare at the kid who was still trying to take upon their new appearance. "But I'm being honest here...who are you and what are you..?"

They paused before glancing towards him, ".... Just...just call me [Y/N].. And I'm a Techno-Koi..." they mutter as they grimace of their rainbow stripes sleeves, not used on wearing such type of clothes before.

"Techno-Koi...? Never heard of that trolls design..." Anthony mutter in disbelief. "What design is that?" he look at the kid.

"What is actually your species?" ".... I'm supposed to be a Techno-Troll but I found out I'm half of its genre considered my mom is a Koi-troll.." they reply before sighing.

"Trolls....hm, anyway... What the hell you're doing here?" he ask with a blank look that wich in return being stare back with the same expression.

"I don't know....the orb take me here after Bridget and Gristle wedding being interrupted by a troll name John Dory or something..." they said.

Anthony was grimace, trolls in real world..? How is that possible? But they seems different...yet their skin were familiar to the character he have voice before...

"Who's your dad..?" they side-eye him hesitantly.

"King Trollex....why'd you ask?" they reply as they try to tied up the boots tie. Knew it...

"Kid, look....this is gonna be complicated for you.." he said slowly. "..why?"

================================================================

[Y/N] held the disc cover with the Trolls World Tour theme on it, staring at it silently. Anthony Ramos as they got the name of the human guy, had explain to them on what 'complicated' thing he meant....

"We....we're not real...? Never exist and just a fictional characters...?" they mutter lowly, Anthony sat beside them.

"And my dad has a lot of simps??" they added in disbelief with a scrunched brows. "Pretty much, yeah..." Anthony replied with a slight shrugged.

They process the information deeply, frowning. "So...that's why I though dad was here....you're...you're his..voice actor..." they mutter as they glance towards the singer.