Chinese New Year Special 🐉

There's a table in the middle with a red scroll ontop of it.

A neon green stingers popped up on the screen and [Y/N] merge out.

They wave at the camera and mentioned the audience to follow them.

Swimming towards the scroll, they grabbed it and look at the audience with a sly smile.

They throw the scroll to the back where it increased its size to a giant. They grin before they perk up by a scream.

They move aside as a panda fall to the ground, groaning. The techno-koi blink as a red scale dragon flew down towards them with a monkey on the clouds trailing behind.

The dragon transformed and revealed Grand-Elder Lóng. The two trolls glance at each other as the monkey hop off from the cloud.

The panda got up while shaking his head. He then smile and the three follows after him inside the scroll.

=========================

[Y/N] laugh as they flew over to the preparation to celebrate.

Lóng flew down to the ground with the panda and the monkey stood at the preparation.

[Y/N] held a tangelo lights with a smile before they fly over towards the techno trolls that was hanging some lights.

Trollex pat their heads with a smile, [Y/N] then got taken away by snows and laugh with a frosty boy flying beside them, holding a wooden staff.

Pitch pull the rope over to lift up the fireworks, Shrek held the pole to balance the fireworks before letting go.

[Y/N] and Jack flew past them where Shrek shiver by the cold and gave a slight glare at the two.

Poppy lift up the dragon paper, Roxanne lift up a tiny tangelo. Tooth lift up a dragon teeths.

Jack and [Y/N] fly above them, Poppy wave where the techno-koi return the gesture.

The eldest, North, Grand-Elder Sukuna, Shifu and Oogway have a nice old man time.

Oogway pull up an umbrella, where Shifu lift his brow until he and Sukuna shivered by the snows when Jack and [Y/N] flew past them.

Tigress kick an ice cube to the sky and the other furious five immediately craved the ice.

Po catch the ice dragon and carefully put it on the table.

Night has fallen, Sandy use his dream sands to light up the night as Megamind lit up the fireworks.

Everyone stare at the fireworks in awe before [Y/N] got pick up by Sun Wukong and flew up to the sky, Lóng in his dragon form fly after them and circle around them before roaring.

He then become golden before the screen change into ared with golden pattern of tangelos and cloud theme, the golden dragon in the middle.

[Y/N] popped up on the screen, wearing the Chinese red clothes and float back where Po, Lóng and Sun Wukong stood.

They then put their fist on their palms together. " 新年快樂!"

They state together and bow to the audience.