Jellyfish Lost in Real World

"So.... They use this metal plane...instead of an air balloon or any insect cart..?"

The neon green lock ask awkwardly as they stare on the screen with a plane commercial on it.

Anthony have brought [Y/N] along to the airport with him the next day, the expression they made when they step in were adorable per say in his opinion.

"Yeah, and it was controlled by two pilots. We also will get serve like food or any service while in a plane." the singer explain.

The two are now waiting for their plane, whenever some fans of Anthony passed by they would think [Y/N] were his kid because even tho the Techno-koi are not from this 'real' world, the two look identical except for the hair and eyes.

"They think I was cosplaying dad when I am an actually troll..." they quote.

"Say kid, I've been thinking about this but... Can you still fly?" Anthony ask as [Y/N] look away from the screen towards him.

"I... I still can." they said before jumping and instead of hitting the ground, their feets floated a meter off from the solid area they on before plopping back down to avoid attention.

"I wonder how its like to be in this 'plane'.."

"Don't worry kid, I'm sure you'll like it."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"....."

"I hate you, this suck." [Y/N] was leaning against the seat they on while slightly slide off the seat itself with a blank look.

It was the time after the plane had took off a minutes ago and the Techno-Koi already hate the it here.

"Are we seriously going to sit here for an hour..?"

...

"Yeah.."

"Son of a b-"

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You owe me a cup of bobba, Mr. Ramos... My back hurt as f-" "Language, [Y/N]. Just where did you learn those words anyway??"

The two tan duo walk off from the landing platform of the airport of California.

"Is this how you humans transport from place to place? Aren't it a bit suck and kinda hurt your back? Sitting all day for hour?"

[Y/N] ask as Anthony push the luggage cart to the exit.

"You'll get used to it, besides there is some unique air and land even sea transportation that have a great quality for us to rest more comfortably. Just need a high prize I might say or at your level status.."

Anthony state, holding his phone to order a texi to get them to a hotel he have book.

[Y/N] just hummed and lean onto the cart, bored out of their mind.

[Y/N] stood/float in a white void, looking around before turning back and saw a female Koi-Troll facing the other way.

"...Mom..?"

[Y/N] jolt awake when they felt someone shaking their body, noticing their in a backseat of a texi.

They turn to Anthony, "Come on kid, we're here. You can sleep on bed when we got our room." he state as they both got out of the texi and grabbed their stuff.

The older male pay the driver before heading inside the hotel and book a room.

Night time has come, Anthony snore could be heard in the room. Sleeping on one bed while facing the window.

However, the younger [prince/princess] were wide awake, staring over the ceiling.

"I wonder how the others are...now that I think about it, do they knew I disappeared..?"

_________________________

This end here for now since I lost motivation 😭