Fourteen

"What do you mean you want to borrow my body for a few weeks? I won't allow it!"

You exclaim angrily, as you stand in front of Adam.

After you fall asleep, Adam appeared in your mind and forced you to meet him in your dream.

"Let me take the lead of things, and I promise you that I will bring glory to the kingdom and also take over other lands"

You shook your head quickly in refusal.

"Absolutely not, the things are going well, I won't let you take control of my body"

Adam narrows his eyes at you, before grabbing your arms harshly and forcing your body to make contact with his own.

"I said I'm going to borrow it for a few weeks...and you are going to obey me"

You would be lying if you don't admit that Adam is starting to scare you.

His aura is so evil right now.

"You can't make me"

Adam chuckles before placing lips against your then pulls away.

"Yes, I can"

Then everything goes black as Adam takes over your body.

And you take over the body of...

°°°

"Laylit"

You stare at your new body in the mirror with fear and surprise.

The fact that you took over the body of Eastern queen after traveling to the past, shocked you.

What in the world did Adam do to you.

"Laylit, have you gone deaf?!"

You snap out of thoughts and stare at your 'twin brother' Kyalit

He looks younger then the painting, and so does the body you took over.

This must be before they became rulers.

"What do you want?" you inquire in confusion.

"Have you forgotten, we are to meet with cousin Aesra and have tea with him by the river"

Hearing the familiar name of the same cousin who tried to assualt Laylit made you sick to your stomach.

"Yes...I remember"

But, you are not scared to meet Aesra, no.

You want to take revenge.

°°°

"Looking beautiful today, cousin"

Aesra greets you as you take a seat beside your brother.

"She has always looked beautiful" Kyalit jokes yet you don't chuckle nor smile.

You only glare at the dark haired boy with contempt.

"Indeed, I only meant her beauty increased, but why the frowning face?" Aesra asks, not sensing your hatred.

"Nothing, a friend of mine told me something sad" you reply.

"What did she tell you?"

You look directly at Aesra as he drinks his tea, then you answer.

"She told me her cousin molested her"

Aesra prevents himself from choking while Kyalit frowns.

"That's horrible, this cousin of hers should be punished"

You smile and nod at your brother.

"Can you remind me what is the punishment of molestion in our religion, dear cousin?"

Aesra finally realized that you are threatening him.

"Death by stoning"

Your smile grows at his answer.

"Correct"