Seventeen

You hate your life as Laylit.

Imagine having a psycho brother.

A hateful mother.

And a sexual offender for a cousin.

You don't even remember mentioning Laylit having a verbally abusing mother.

The only good person is the father.

You want to leave...maybe if you stab yourself, you will be able to return back to your old life.

Or just die and go to God.

It's way better then dying in this mad dark story you wrote.

Feeling trapped in Laylit's life, you think about your old life and how you took it for granted.

You reminisce about your loving family, supportive friends and stable upbringing.

Suddenly, a wave of sadness washes over you as you realize how far you've fallen.

You close your eyes and take a deep breath, trying to steady your shaking hands as you grips the knife firmly, close to your neck.

Already made up your mind, you decide to stab yourself with the knife.

In hopes of returning back to your old life.

But right when the sharp object was about to pierce your neck, you get grabbed by the waist and raised in the air.

"How is my sweet princess doing?"

You are shocked as the man moves your body around so you can face him.

It's the same man from the meeting, one of the vices of your father, the one who pressed down on your feet in a teasing manner.

The brown haired man eyes widen when he sees the knife you are holding.

He lets you back down on your feet and takes the knife away from you.

"Don't tell me you were..."

You quickly become anxious and begin to utter out an explanation.

"It doesn't look like-"

"You were trying to cut an apple from the tree weren't you?"

Noticing that you are standing under an apple tree, you let out a sigh of relief.

"Yes...why did you touch me?"

The vice stares at you as if you are mad.

"Because, I'm your husband"

You are visibly shocked when you were informed that Laylit married someone in secret.

"I want to ask you a question but I don't want you to question me about it, alright?"

He nods slowly at you, deciding to do what pleases you.

"What is your full name?"

"Lyth Modaser"

That's the name of your ancestor.

This means one thing.

Laylit is your ancestor.

And the one who succeeded her in rule is her son.

Because Lyth's wife is unknown in history.

Lyth leans down as if to kiss you but you back away from him quickly.

"I apologize, but I need to go now, farewell"

Not giving him a chance to respond, you ran away.

However, when you were about to get back into the castle, you black out.

°°°

You walk up to find yourself back in your body, yet laying in the dungeons.

While trying to process your location, two guard opens your cell and enter, grabbing you by the arms to drag you.

"Where are you taking me?" you question.

"King David wishes to speak with you"

Finally, you conclude the situation.

If David captured you.

That means one thing.

Adam lost the war.