𝟬𝟴. 𝗜𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗜𝘁 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲?

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ✱. 。✧*.。✰ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ✱ :。✧*.。✰

~ November 2018, Isabel's POV ~

There Harry was, in his typical atire of dark jeans and nikes. Oh Goddamn, I've never seen him wear that share of blue though. I forgot how gorgeous he is. My Harry lover days are long gone ofcourse. I might not have my eyes set on someone new after Ashley's rejection a few weeks ago and honestly I'm not brokenhearted about it anymore. I can't help but to notice how cute Ash and Corey would make. I don't mean to come off as sentimental, but I swear they were made for each other. How aren't they together by now?

It's quite nice to see at least three familiar faces at this stupid party tonight. I only came because Harry invited me, and I can't exactly decline an invitation from my best friend who also happens to be my next door neighbor and history partner. I'm really grateful to have met Harry out of every other 7th grader at school. I can't explain it, but he's someone real special to me. I've been so used to being used and discarded, it's really nice to actually feel truly irreplaceable for once.

Harry's other friends were also there, including Drew, Jack and Leo. Angel couldn't make it due to a bookreport he forgot existed until last night. Quite a shady excuse if you ask me. What they don't know is that Angel is too bashful to come to the same party Sophie Chen will be at. I'm shit at advice when he asked me how to confront her. It turns out dropping your journal "by accident" only works if you you're the new girl on the block.

Drew was the golden boy everyone at his high school loved- for a freshman, that is. You could say he was pretty well known but nearly not as popular as our Middle school's douche, James. It's a well known fact by now that Jack is roudy most of the time, constantly hanging out by the bleachers to cheer and watch the school football games. He didn't personally sign up for football himself cause he says he's afraid he'll get beaten up by the 8th graders.

 Leo was pretty self-absorbed and confident in his flirty tricks and wrote a handbook on how to get the girls. Sure, his name is Leo, but he's no Leo DiCaprio in San Tropez. Yeah, it's been 2 whole months and we still don't get along very well. In my defense, he just manages to annoy me the majority of the time as if he's equipped to do so. 

If you exclude Leo, I seem to get along just fine with Harry's friends. Sure, we weren't close but at least they didn't hate me. However, just like Harry, I was too just 'one of the boys'. They seem to speculate a lot about my sexuality behind my back, it's actually fucking annoying. 

I watched Leo whisper to Jack, Drew and Harry how "insanely hot" that girl was and the next girl right after her. Jack and Drew added on to Leo's "solid" statement and the list went on and on, as literally every single girl at this stupid party was just a pretty thing for them to look at. Harry didn't really seem to care and instead looked bored as fuck.

That's when Leo decided that it was time for action to take place and suggested that we all find a girl to go make out with. Leo whined like a baby when Harry refused to partake in his game" Aww come on Harry, there's got to be a girl worth your while around here, don't be such a buzzkill "

At this point I stopped listening in to their conversation and instead broadened my focus into what music the DJ was playing. Most of the songs were pop and sung by my favorite artists such as Taylor, Shawn, Camila and Alessia. 

I got all caught up into the music until Leo rudely hollered to me. " Ayo, Isabel ". He laughed at what was to come next. The music blared so loudly in this part of the living room that I had no choice but to approach both Leo and Harry closer.

Do You Get Deja Vu Too?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara