𝟬𝟵. 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗪𝗮𝘀 𝗬𝗼𝘂

A/N: This chapter is gonna be a rollercoaster, enjoy!! Feel free to laugh AND cry.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ✱. 。✧*.。✰ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ✱ :。✧*.。✰

~ November 2018, Isabel's POV ~

Truth be totally told, I only come to all these parties because of Harry. As someone who's been homeschooled her whole life, I'm socially awkward. One second I'm quiet and barely peep out a word, the next I'm blabbering nonsense. It's only been 3 months of attending public school and I like to think that I'm getting the hang of social interaction, except deep down inside I know that's just a lie I tell myself to get by.

Grade-wise, I'm doing just fine with a balance of A's and occasional B's on my report cards. However, when it comes to my social life, I'd have a C if it were a class and I was being graded for it.

My first time confessing my feelings for someone and it backfires. Of course, what was I expecting when my fate up until that point was crushes on a gay guy, and my celeb crush on Harry Styles who is completely unaware of my existence and Harry Not Styles but Goldwyn who would never go for me... or at least not until now.

My crush on Ash was so short-term and I got over them real easily. Harry on the other hand, is incredibly hard to resist and it's such an on and off thing I put myself through and for what? I don't know what we are at this point. We kissed, we can't be just friends after that!

Besides my perplexing and pathetic lovelife, it also doesn't help that the cooler kids pick on me to the point where I believe it's literal bullying. Because of this, on somedays I wish I were still stuck at home and homeschooled. Surprisingly so, the most popular guy at school, James Walker, is actually nice to me and always wants to talk to me. I'll converse with him for a few minutes until Harry interrupts and 'steals' me away. In a warped, estranged, messed up way, Harry's jealousy towards James is adorable. It signals how he does want to be with me and it's so hard to fight it when he looks like that.

I've ignored Harry all day just so that he could be the one to come up to me and put the effort in starting the conversation. Isn't playing hard to get how you get the boy? I have no idea, but I really wish Taylor Swift could've written a sequel to her 1989 song 'How You Get The Girl' and called it 'How You Get The Boy'. It's a shame that 2018 is too late for there to be a re-release of the 1989 album and then there could be like unreleased songs featured. Taylor could call it 'from the vault' songs or something like that. Ha, that's crazy, as if that was to ever occur in a million years.

" So. " Harry awkwardly pretended to clear his throat. " How have you been? "

" I know we're friends, but I like you, I really do! " I nervously confessed. " Do you like me too, Harry? "

" Iz, we'll see what will happen next when the time comes to decide whether we'll be more or not. For now, let's just continue being best friends. "

" Oh come on, you can at least tell me whether you like me in that sense too, or did I just waste my first kiss on someone who doesn't deserve to be my first? " I madly crossed both of my arms, slightly pissed at Harry for lacking to make his intentions clear.

" Yes, Iz, ofcourse I like you. You're the only girl I've ever felt like this for. I like you more than I like Taylor Swift and her cats. "

I furrowed my brows at Harry's estranged remark regarding Taylor and her precious, adorable cats." You have a crush on her cats? Dude, that's kind of weird. "

" I didn't mean it like that. "

My heart dropped, and metaphorically, just like glass, it shattered. " So you don't like me then? "