𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲: 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲'𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘃

( A/N: This is so short and I'm sorry, but main chapters are only written from Isabel's pov or Harry's pov, NOT James's pov. This is merely a 444 word outtake from the last chapter! )

Four words: Isabel De La Cruz.

Ever since she made her cute debut on her first day of school back in September, I haven't been able to get her off my mind. I don't know what it is about her. Isabel doesn't seem to wear what all the other girls wear nor does she seem to gossip like them. She doesn't pretend to be someone she's not; Isabel was unapologetically herself, even when others criticize her taste in music.

I guess that's why I find Isabel so intriguing and possibly why I'm so attracted to her. She's truly amusing and solemnly the only on my mind. I never thought someone like her would be the girl of my dreams, but there's no other girl quite like her that has crashed my wildest dreams the way that she has.

I've tried playing it cool and I've been the nicest I possibly can act towards her. I've been polite and that's the one thing I usually don't do with everyone, I'm no goddamn pathological people pleaser! It seems as I'm going out of my mind for this girl I barely even know! Is it even worth all this personal sacrifice? 

The only thing stopping me from making a move is Harry Goldwyn- the guy who's guts I hated. I never really hated him before Isabel, I mostly just teased him for fun. Now though, I tease him and embarrass him in front of our classmates because he has the one girl that I want. I can't tell whether they're just friends or not. I'm pretty sure friends don't make out in the hallway and arrive to History class right after.

Usually, I don't date girls like Isabel. Everyone at school insists that I ask Rebecca 'Betty' Rodriguez, the most popular girl at school, to be my girlfriend. Everyone is so goddamn cliche and want me to date Rebecca because I'm the most popular guy at school. To them, that's a sign that we're a match made in heaven. I, on the other hand, disagree with that point of view.

Don't get me wrong, Rebecca is a beautiful girl and all, and I was definitely into her in the 6th grade, but right now my heart lies with Isabel; the girl who clearly wants nothing to do with me and probably already has a boyfriend. Oh, I'm sure Isabel and Harry are a "match made in heaven" and I'm merely the antagonist in their delicate love story.