Chapter Twenty-two

Holden's POV

History was made that day. As we protested outside of our campus parking lot, we were victorious in winning a battle against her old professor Mr Stone because the education system has changed their minds about keeping him at our university and they suspended Her ex-boyfriend Matthew Cotton alongside his friends from our campus too.

We're going to celebrate our victory even every single second of the moments in our life where we have finally achieved our goals and dreams that the six of us have made possible for never giving up hope especially when life comes with obstacles or problems that may prevent us from reaching to the stars. We did it all but it wouldn't be possible without my sweet heart.

Here we are again!

Our new favorite nightclub Scorpio cheering our wins and if anybody asks me who I was going to vote to be president next year then i would have said that I would choose to vote for Natatila Spielberg or my cousin Flora McClellan who were both strong women who believe in equality and change in our society because this world wasn't going to improve without making any difference for in our lives. I would say this was an amazing experience for someone like us to create the greatest change in our world.

"Let's make a toast to my girl who not only made a change on campus but made her mark on the world!"I announced it to everybody who was there.

I watched the incredible work and improvement that she made in her radio show, her study and her work placement all by herself as she worked through the toughest challenges only for her to come out the other side of a dark tunnel still seeing the light even after her accident. She was really an incredible inspiration to all those people in her life who had been blessed by having such an amazing girl like her in our life. Thank god for what a gift she was to everyone else.

"I couldn't have made it without you guys helping and loving support too." She smiled and said modestly. "We made it through a very difficult month and we did it!"

All of us had looked at each other before we looked back at her and said "no, you did it, Natatila all by yourself but we're glad that we get to help you with this victorious moment." We all raised our glass cups in the air to do a little toast in her name. "You made it possible for everybody else to come up with their stories and be free from their fears or burdens."said one of her friend called Charlie.

Victoriously celebrating our first movement in university making history with a peaceful protest and this was a perfect story for all of us to tell our kids about in the future because it was such an amazing teachable experience for them to see that they can do anything that they put their minds to accomplish anything or be successful at whatever they choose to do in their lives.

Every single person in our friendship has lived it all!

Sometimes we can be born into a legacy or we can make our own legacy for the future generations and our children can be proud to be a part of.

"I got something to tell you guys about."she told us while she sat down in her chair. "But it has to wait until we get home."

Her doctor had told me that her bones were healing naturally and she was in good healthy to soon start walking without wearing the boots which was great news to hear but i was going to miss her if she does decided to move back into her dormitory room on campus like just this morning we had a little cuddle when all of her effort to build a walls in between the two of us by using a lot of pillows had falling down off my bed. As much as she had tried to pretend that she doesn't enjoy our time together however, she had almost let a smile slip this morning. Yeah, she had really started to warm up to me in many ways too.

Do you know that people who live all over the world have many different interpretations of the word home? but to us the word home means something a little more different from them.