Bonus chapter:chapter nineteen

Rochelle's pov

She looked like she was finally at peace with the world, well too bad for her and I'm not saying this to be too malicious or anything like that but I can't live in a world without my best friend Natalia because the world would be too boring without her.
And the reason why I can't live in a world where my best friend isn't there as much as I did have other people here by my side however, she was our strong olive tributary Who put a smile on everyone else faces, believe in us, supported all of us, and if I didn't meet her then life would be as dull as unflavored water.

This was a statement fact!

"I'm going to give myself a tough time once. When life gets tough or the world turns it back on you still have to fight like the beautiful graceful queen that you are."
Her frown widened into a wide smile that I remember when she told me that my best friend was my inspiration and she knew how much I love her was the reason why I want to burst into a song not to mention how the whole friendship the group had to choreograph these dance moves in a day.

On the other hand, I thought maybe she knows who did this to her especially when she helped us solve a lot of puzzles in the escape house which shows what brilliant detective skills she has along with her honesty was the best thing about her but still I was ready to get karma on the people or person who has been hurting her and If I know anything about my best friend Natalia was that she would never let her voice be silent by death threats and anything else like that.

"You remember?" She coughed and asked me breathlessly about not being hydrated too.

I get one of the boys to pour her a cup of water as I handed it over to her to take a gulp of water whilst I allowed everyone else to say what they were thinking about the situation or hoping that she gets well soon. I could tell that he actually loves Natalia, who was one of my best friends. I was hoping that they can move past their I hate you each other stage to finally open their hearts to learn to let each other in.

"Like, we would forget about what an encouraging and true Queen,"said Jessamyn.

It's time to put my plan into motion since they seem rather smitten with each other than at each other throats and if ten enemies to Lovers movies or books were purely based on fiction even though I say otherwise known as well as the most people do that they were meant to be fire and ice two very different people, in conclusion, opposite people do attract more than anything in the world like a magnetic field two magnets were drawn together.

"Love you all," she said, smiling at us.

We all gave her a group hug being careful hugging her and I wrote down a to-do list of getting well soon and planning a party for her to be something to enjoy after spending time in the hospital.

"I'm sorry, what morphin did they put you on?" asked Fletcher.
Flora rolled her eyes at Fletcher before she scoffed at him."Really Fletcher?"

Holden was the only obvious best choice for her to date. The love and admiration in his eyes was so apparent to everyone in this room and I see or know everything that goes on from around here. I was extremely good at watching people writing songs as well as singing how I felt because singing was the only way someone like me could actually express their feelings when someone can't say them in words.

And if no one can see it but I do certainly call it from the very beginning. I want to see my friend happy once in a while because she is an incredible person who deserves only the best of the best in life and love.

"Don't listen to him and by the way, I don't know how I live without you," Holden said, smiling at her warmly.

Natalia's pov

In all seriousness though I was really a lot tougher than I actually looked especially when I had been through hell and back with ex-boyfriend judging me, threatened me and putting me in complete danger because Mathew didn't have the courage or guts to confess to his mistakes in addition to this, my old professor Mr Stone had a heart made out stone for judging me on my ethics background, gender and races too.

"I'm Strong enough to ignore your rudest one-off-hand comments Fletch!"I remarked to Fletcher.

Those words don't hurt me anymore and somehow I reminded myself of what would five years old Natalia Speilberg need to do for people who were like me but they were not able to do anything about how terrible things that had happened to them might affect their life experience and them as a person.

We were more than just a minority of people who deserve to be treated equally and fairly. Instead of going back into the past we should learn more from our mistakes to give us the power to mend them.

"Damnit, you don't know how much I want to call you mine," he whispered quietly to me so only I could hear him say those words.

I promised myself that I would never fall in love again but he was the only exception from the beginning to change my world for the better than I ever expected. I used to think that merely a mad person would actually plunge straight in love with his eyes closed and quite foolishly never reflect back on it nonetheless, It turns out I was catching feelings for him in this anomaly in our experiment of butterflies in my stomach was not ruled out by me.

"Then tell me how much you want me you big Oath."I whisper-yelled at him.

Moreover, him and I both staring at each other as I waited for him to speak out those words from his heart he has always taught me how to stop overthinking or analyzing everything and just feel in the moment to finally came to understand what it was to have someone who sees the real hard-working, driven, amazing friend, passionate, courageous and fierce me.

For the first time, I felt like I wasn't too much for somebody else and no it wasn't the morphine for the pain making me realize that there was an us. There would always be an us.

"You're mine, then, now and forevermore for the rest of eternity. My smart beautiful brains." he said out loud lovingly to me and his hands gently started to caress my cheeks like it was made out of the finest silk material.

Alright, I might have watched or read some modern historical romance period series of a fictional royal family or rich people that a book author had once written because Avenna and Charlie told me about it one time and then the next thing that I know that I was hooked on it.

Anyways I began to smirk to myself discreetly knowing that he simply implies how much he loves me.

"You must be a genius if you love me" I said happily to him.

Everyone else in the room was watching us closely even though we blanked out the whole room to just focus our slow heated gazes on one another along with the fact that I knew that he was constantly saving me from my downfalls.

Have I ever been blind all this time to not want to see what was in front of me?

"Wow, that's the only compliment that you have ever said to me."he said jokingly with a small deep-rooted throaty chuckle.

Madness wasn't the best way to describe how much I love listening to his deep-rooted throaty laugh while he shakes his head. Having the best time of his life actually means that he was really joyful or happy.

We made each other happy and that was all that counts right now. I love our crazily fun banter, teasing and laughers especially when I had just had the worst week of my life because being in a hospital wasn't easy at all.

The loneliest was making it unbearable to cope. "You better not get used to it because that is the only compliment that you are going to get from me."I said sassily to him.