Rehan knows the truth😏

Third Pov ;

Rehan-YOU LIKE MY SISTER . AM I RIGHT !!!!!

Hearing this, Kunal suddenly raises his head and gets beyond shocked! Well how did he know, but I only had a little bit crush on her and he's been saying that I like her...Kunal thought*...

Kunal- Huh!!!How did you know?(shocked*)

Rehan - This means my suspicions were correct.(smirking* 😏)

Kunal - No ...no....I don't like her... You are just overthinking...

Rehan - So ,you don't like her. Khao apne family ki kasam.

(Rehaan knows that Kunal will never swear falsely to his parents.)

Kunal- Vo...vo..Um ...me
(Oh God! Why am I stammering and getting nervous?-thinking*)

Rehan- Firse vo..vo...ab age bhi kuch bologe ya nahin.(laughs*)

Kunal- Bol hi deta hu..warna interrogate karta rahega .(thinking*) Umm..Haan me LIKE karta hu unhe!!!

Rehan- Yesss!!! I knew it yess!!!

(Rehan is jumping on his bench and screaming and dancing a little )

Kunal- Is he mad? (looks at him*)why Is he keeps shouting???(thinking*) Rehan STOP!!!! everyone is looking at us. You're clowning yourself.

Then Rehaan composed himself and sat on the bench and apologized to everyone...

Rehan - ok ok .now tell me how does it started..(Curious*)

Then Kunal told him everything...
..How he like her at the first day and first sight.....when she came with him......how did he feel!!! how does he attracted to her simplicity and all....

Rehan- Omggggg!!!You are so in love brother..
But you know she's my sister and I'll never accept this(put an fake angry act)..

Kunal got sad and lowered his head down.

Kunal- I'm sorry 😔

Rehan- (laugh so hard*)sorry... sorry... I'm just joking!... Don't worry Kunal . I'll accept your feelings towards my sister but it'll be her descision to love you or not...

Kunal thanked him (smiling*)and they went for their next classes...

In other side :
In Agarwal manshion:

Trisha pov:

After dropping Rehaan at Kunal's house, Trisha returned home and saw her mom and chachi sitting on the sofa and talking.

Trisha - Hii beautiful ladies !!!! Aap log kya baat kar rahe ho.(sat beside her mom)

Mom- Trisha kya tum bhul gyi ki Khushi ka birthday a raha hai 5 din baad!

Trisha - Oh God! I'm sorry maa, sorry chachi main bhul gai thi. (Shocked*)

Chachi- Hume pata tha ki tum bhul gyi hogi per hum nahin bhule.... Aakhirkar meri bacchi ka birthday hai... Aur vaise bhi ek maa apne bacche ka janmdin kaise bhul sakti hai...

Mom- Sahi kaha tumne.... Trisha hum log Khushi ka birthday celebrate karne ke bare mein hi baat rahe the...

Trisha - You are right mom we should celebrate it... After all it's her 19th birthday. I have an idea .let's plan a surprise birthday party for her.

Chachi- Yes! Ishu is right . Let's make a plan for it... And after that we can tell about this to our husbands and Rehan ...

Trisha and her mom and her chachi started to discuss about surprise birthday party for khushi . They thought of planning a party at their home.

After deciding everything, Naina called her husband and told him about the surprise party and asked him to inform his brother about it.

Where Kanika called Rehan and told him about the party and asked him to bring his friends.

✿︎❄︎✿︎❄︎✿︎❄︎✿︎❄︎✿︎❄︎✿︎❄︎✿︎❄︎✿︎❄︎✿︎

English isn't my first language...So, please don't mind my spelling /grammatical mistakes....Wait for next chapter....

Keep Voting..
Thank you for reading ❤️
Love you babies...❤️😚