Too shy...UWU..🙈

After sometime they reached at shopping mall.They parked their car and went inside the mall.

Both the girls went to separate shops for themselves and the two boys went to separate shops for themselves....

They first went shopping for their family and then did their own shopping. After 2 hours they did all the shopping and gathered at one place ,..

Trisha-I think, hum logon ko abhi lunch karne chalna chahie ...

Misha -Hnn... Maine bhi subah theek se breakfast nahin kiya tha .mujhe bhi bhookh lagne lag gai....

Rehan-to chalo kisi acche se resturant mein chalte Hain....

After discussion,they went to parking lot, all four of them sat in their car and went out for lunch.

Time skip>>>

After 15 mins, the reached at the nearest restaurant...

They first parked their cars and went inside the restaurant and took seats for themselves...

Misha-let's order some South Indian dishes..(excited*)

Rehan-And some sweet dishes too...hehe..(happy*)

Kunal-can I have some carrot halwa?

Rehan-that's your favourite right!

Kunal-yes!

Rehan-And di what about you?(looking at Trisha)

Trisha -everything will be okay for me ....to Kunal ko gajar halwa bahut pasand hai... okay!!!(thinks*)

Misha-ok...let's order!

They called the waiter and ordered their food.

The food :