Happy Birthday 🎉

Thankyou for waiting..🎀

- - - - -🎀- - - - -

Third pov :

Khushi - Areh! Yah ghar mein andhera kyon Chhaya hua hai... Maa ,papa,badi maa kahan ho ap sab .....(looks at her back) Are yah donon kahan gaye???(perplexed)

Khushi walks inside the house...and suddenly light are turned on ........

SURPRISEEEE!!!!!😱

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY KHUSHIIII!!!!

A loud cheers echoes in the hall.She flinched & got shocked!she saw everyone smiling, looking all happy and wished happy Birthday to her.

The entire mansion is sparkling with fairy lights and on top of that the beautiful decorations are making the house magnificent.

When she noticed that all the guest are looking at her making her little nervous .

Khushi- mumma,papa, ye sab!??(still astonished*)

Kanika- Happy birthday bachha! (Looking at her with love while got a bit emotional)
She caressed khushi's cheeks with her palm and kissed her Forehead and removed her tear.

Mohit placed his palm on Kanika's shoulder and asked her not to get emotional. Then he hugged his daughter and wished her a happy birthday and kissed on her forehead.

Khusi looked at her mom &dad and said thank you to them.

when he came out of hug Trisha and Rehan hugged her .

Trisha&Rehan- Happy Birthday ❤️

Khushi- Thank you di, thanx Rehan.

Then her badi maa& bade papa came and wished her.(Naina&Mihir)

Naina&Mihir- Happy Birthday beta.(Khushi touched his feet and took blessings)Hamesha khush raho.

Mohit- bacchon Tum teeno jakar jaldi se taiyar ho jao.

Mihir- Itne sare guest aaye hain aur tum log simple dikhoge to Shayad achcha nahin lagega.

Kanika- beta tumhare kamre mein sab kuchh rakha hai .tum bus jaldi taiyar hokar se niche a jao ...thik hai.

Naina-chalo jaldi jao ....
Then all three of them went to their respective rooms to get ready.At that time Kunal's family (Rajvansh family) and behind them....Misha's family (Rathore family) enters the hall..Mihir & Mohit welcomed them with their wives.they introduced their family to everyone and started talking to each other.

After some time, all the lights went off and a spot light fell on the top of the stairs. Everyone's eyes went towards spotlight and saw that Trisha,Khushi and Rehan were coming downstairs.

Some time ago :

Trisha pov :

Oh finally we reached at home.Today everyone will be very angry because we are so late. The party should have started long ago and it is getting delayed because of us.

All three of us went inside and I hinted to Rehaan to go to the side so that we could surprise Khushi with everyone...When we all together wished her on her birthday and gave her a surprise, she was shocked and her eyes were wide open.We were about to laugh after seeing that shocked look her face,

After that, papa& chachu said that we should go and get ready in our respective rooms and mumma and chachi had already kept everything ready, so we all quickly went to our rooms to get ready.