First meet❤️

Third pov:

In the morning;

In Rajvansh manshion:

When everyone was sleeping in Rajvansh manshion ,a person was up at 5:00 a.m. in the morning.

Kunal-finally subah subah to main uth Gaya ab jakar jaldi se fresh ho jata hun shopping ke liye Jo jana hai ...(muttering)

Then he got up from the bed and went to the washroom to get freshen up. After 30 min. he came back to his room and went inside the closet.

But instead of wearing the outfit, he stood nervously there.

(And the reason is.....he is thinking how to present himself well in front of his crush for the first time😂.poor Kunal...)

Kunal(in mind)-he Bhagwan !!!!!kya karun..... kuch samajh nahin a Raha !!! kaun sa outfit pahnun ? (Stressed*)

agar Trisha ko main pasand nahin aaya tohhhh??? Aur voh yeh sochegi ki kaisa ladka hai iska dressing style to itna bakwas hai to Insan kaisa hoga!!!! (Freaking out*)

Aur vaise bhi voh to bahut hi Sundar hai , kisi gulab se Kam nahin hai.... Hayee main To marjawaaannnnn.....(simping on her*)

He patted his head with his palm and muttered"(Oh god! I'm getting late and here I am standing here like a ghost)".. and chuckled* 🤭

Then he choose black tee, black pant and on top of it an army green jacket for himself.

He wore a black banded watch and a pair of dusty white chelsa boots and quickly did his hair and sprayed some purfume and got ready looking all smart and dashing...

(I think before Trisha ,i am falling for him.hayeee ..kitna handsome Banda hai..🙈❤️)

Kunal's outfit:

After getting ready Kunal look at the time and it was only 8 o'clock

After getting ready Kunal look at the time and it was only 8 o'clock. When he came downstairs and went to the dining hall, he saw his mother cooking food with the servants.

Kunal pov :

Kunal - Good morning maa!

He smiled and wished his mother well and went back and back hugged her.

Aakriti -Morning beta!Aj itne khush kyu lag rahe ho?
(She asked while cooking)

Kunal- kuch nahi maa...aj Rehan ne shopping ke liye bulaya hai .uske behen ka birthday hai na isliye..

Aakriti -Oh achha! isiliye itni subh subh taiyar hogye ho...per kuch to baat h ajj to kuch zyada hi muskura rahe ho tum.Ab bataoge bhi ya apni maa se chupaoge...huh?
(Curious*/mischievous smile*)

Kunal-Maa vo me apni crush se pehli baar Milne jaraha hu amne samne..

(Kunal is getting shy and hiding his face in his mother's pallu.)