Will you go on a date with me?😳

Third pov :

Misha- vaise to tu aaj badi hi sexy lag rahi hai per Mujhe Aisa kyon lag raha hai tu Kunal ko impress karne ke liye Aaj itna taiyar hokar ayi hai....(whispering in ear)

Trisha-CHUP!!!!!(shy*🙈) Jaise tu koi kam lag rahi hai... Vaise itni der kyon Kardi tune.. mujhse jyada to tu taiyar hokar ayi hai.(distracting her)

Misha-tujhe pata hai na papa kaise hain unhen apni image ka khyal zyada h...Huff(rolling eyes 👀)

When Trisha looked towards kunal and she noticed that Kunal was already staring at her. When There were some emotions in the eyes of both of them for eachother.

Misha looked towards Rehan and Signaled him to take Kunal somewhere else...Rehan shook Kunal a little which cause Kunal and Trisha to break their eye contact...

Rehan-Are bhai Khushi ka birthday hai use wish nahin Karega kya ....aur tu Ishu di ko kyu ghur Raha hai(teasing him*)

Kunal flinched a little then looked towards Rehan and said...

Kunal - hm...!?hm..hm... Happy Birthday Khushi ....

Khushi-thank you bhaiya!

When Rehan was about to take Kunal to somewhere ,his chachu announced that it's time for cake cutting so everyone went towards the middle of the hall ,Where a beautiful cake was kept on the table.

Khushi took the knife to cut the cake and gave the first 2 bites to his mom&dad and The cake was then distributed among the guests.

Khushi -papa,bade papa kya me,Ishu di aur Misha di dance kar sakte hai.... please....(she requested)while Misha and Trisha chuckled and nodded.

The Rehan came to front and started the music...first Khushi then Trisha and Misha started to group dance and eventually some girls joined them....While others are looking at khushi,Kunal's eyes are gawking Trisha .he was mesmerized by her dance, beauty and grace.

The way she was swaying her body on beat made Kunal stared at her.In otherside, Trisha felt a gaze on her but she knew it's him and looked towards him while dancing.Due to which Kunal and Trisha made eye contact and it made Kunal blush..🙈

Misha saw Kunal and Trisha looking at eachother and she came to Rehan and said,

Misha-Dekho Zara in dono ko ...kese ghur rahe hai ek dusre ko.... (Rehan looks at her and nodded)
Rehan -lets do something... I've a plan....
Misha gave him a thumb 👍🏻...

At that moment the music changed to a romantic song and out of nowhere Rehan took the mic and said,

Rehan- ladies and gentlemen! Lets have a couple dance....and everyone clapped...and joined the girls ...when Kunal saw a guy approaching Trisha,he face saddened and Rehan whispered in his ear,

Rehan-you owe me a treat..Aur please huh...mera nak mat katwana!!

Kunal look towards him in confusion and Rehan winked at him and pushed him towards Trisha ....his eyes got widen with shock .... he balanced himself on floor and looked at him with disbelief but gathering all courage, he grabbed the opportunity to ask her...