Chapter II

Chapter 2: The new School

"Everyone be back 3:30" Cole yells out in the car and everyone says yeah as they leave the car. "Don't be late, or i'm driving without you"

"You say this everyday Cole, they understand" Danny sighed as he opened the door. "Yeah well we have some new people in the car so they obviously don't know" Cole leaves the car.

I hop out of the car right after Jordan and Nathan and look at the school mesmerised. It was huge. And i could tell that Jackie thought that too. I was more exited and she was more worried.

"Guys, curbstone" Danny yells but too late. I stumble over it and was about to fall. Isaac grabbed me. "Didn't you hear. Curbstone" he says annoyingly in my face. "Chill, Einstein"

We walk towards the big school. I hold my arm around Jackie. "It's going to be fine" i say confidently. "And if you don't make friends, you have me" i smile proudly and she looks at me and chuckles. "Don't sweat it"

As we walk into the school we are caught by the principal. Tara we call her, Naomi, Jackie. Follow me. She smile and leads her into her office.

"Here Naomi, your class and locker. And i will not forget miss Jackie over here" she smiles awkwardly. "If you guys have any problems, you can come to me. I'm not just the principal. I'm a supporter, alright"

"Thanks" Jackie says smiling awkward and we look at eachother and laugh. Open up our folders and! Damn it. "We aren't in the same classes" i say and look annoyed at the papers.

"See you, fellow sister" i giggle and wave her goodbye. "See you" she looks at me exhausted as i walk away. "You'll do great" i shout as i turn around and walk forward.

Yes i was sad that i didn't get classes with my sister. But was it something to cry over. I'd actually be pretty fun to learn new people without help.

I walk inside and spot absolutely no one i know. Great first day.
"Hey can i sit here?" I ask a girl with blonde hair and a slim figure. "Ofcourse" she smiles and looks at me suprised.

"Sorry we're not used to have people start at this school" she says reading in her textbook.
"That's funny" i say and chuckle. It wasn't funny.

"Hey welcome Naomi, can you tell something about yourself" the teacher looked at me smiling in a weird teacher way. I stood up carefully. "Hey guys, i'm Naomi. From New York and i'd love to see more about colorado" i say. Oh was that awkward. The teacher chuckle "Okay and Naomi, can you tell me why you moved to Colorado from New York?"

Great question. Seriously.

"Me and my twin sister had some family problems, so we moved in with the Walters" i smile and sit down. I didn't lie. I mean it was a problem.

"You moved in with the Walter boys" she looks at me even more suprised. "Yeah, they are pretty-" before i could talk done she talked over me. "Hot"

"Oh i forgot to say my name, i'm Kacie, with an K and i aaand an e" shes still smiling and i say "i'm Naomi and you know that" i smile.

"Hey you guys in the back, Naomi i know its your first day. But can we keep it quiet"
The teacher looks at us.

"Yeah" i say and look at Kacie that is trying not to laugh, and i laugh too.

after class

Lunch break, oh god. I walk with Kacie to the cafeteria. Atleast i made a friend. On the other hand, Jackie is standing alone.

"Let's walk over to my sister, come on" we walk towards her "Hey Jackie, how was your first class" i ask her

"Pretty good" she answers and a boy in the back keeps saying "you're cutting the line!"
"Derek, just this time" Kacie smiles and he rolls his eyes annoyingly.

"This is Kacie" I say pointing at Kacie that is waving.
"Hello" Jackie says as Cole Walter approaches us, especially Jackie. "Hey New York" he says leaning on the cafeteria counter.

"If shes new york then what am i" i look at him annoyed "Old York" he says confidently and i scoff.

"Is Cole Walter really standing next to me right now" Kacie whispers and i look at her in a are-you-serious kind of way. "Uhh yes" i laugh.

"Come on i will show you guys to the others" Kacie says leading us. "No i don't think so, come on New York" Cole grabs Jackies arm and Jackie and she mimes "sorry" with her lips.

I laugh and continue following Kacie.
"Hey guys this is Naomi" she smiles. "Hey guys" i say. Theres a brunette girl with glasses, another blonde girl. And a blackhaired girl.

They all seemed very kind. "What's up, i'm Gabriella but you can call be gabs" the brunette girl says and smile.

"I'm jolene" the blackhaired girl says and eats a bite of her food.

"I'm Hannah, it's so nice to meet you" the other blonde girl says. "Naomi just moved in with the Walter boys" Kacie says and we sit down at the table. "No way" they all say i begin to tell. Not about my family life ofcourse.

After school ༊*·˚

It was 3:29 and i'm pretty sure i haven't seen myself run so fast in my life. I was not going to miss the ride home. No way. I looks around and spot the car, phew.

Everyone is already in the car fighting over seats. Cole is driving and Danny sits in front.
"Guys Jordan isn't going to be driving with us, his friends mom is going to pick him up" Danny shouts in the car.

"Alright we are driving" Cole says. What about Jackie? I look out the window and see Jackie outside. I lean forward to the window and lean my hand on Lees thigh. "We forgot Jackie" i chuckle and wave to her. Lee leans backwards.

"Okay guys get her in the car before she hops out" Danny says and Lee and Isaac pull me back into the car.

"The first time Lee has gotten hands all over him" Isaac laughs and i say sorry to him. But it was quite funny that we left Jackie.

"Shut the fuck up" Lee says and turns his head to the window. I look at my phone and sees Jackie left a message.

"Thanks for waiting. I'm going out with friends"

I giggle at the message and put my phone down. "Who are you texting" Isaac says and smirks. "Suit yourself" i push his arm and crosses them.

"Suit yourself" he mocks me. "Shut up Isaac" i say looking at him in a are-you-serious way. And there is silence for a moment. "Shut up Isaac" he mocks me again and laughs. I hit his shoulder gently.

___________

I hope you liked this chapter!
Sorry it was short, but i tried my best.
Let me know some ideas in the comments pls 🙏