Chapter VII

Chapter 7: the kiss

"Danny take this to Isaacs" Kathrine is holding 2 books and some paper. "What is it?" Danny asks looking at Kathrine.

"Just something for studying" Kathrine smiles but i interrupt before Danny takes it. "I will give it to him"

I walk over and grab the books from Danny. "Alright" he says and Kathrine looks at me smiling.

"That's nice of you" she says and i smile and walk upstairs with the books.

I knock on his door and open it. He looks up and sees me. "Kathrine made me give this to you" i say and nod slowly. Lie.

"Just place it there" he says sitting on the bed on his phone. He points at the table. I was just about to walk out before i decided to speak.

"I'm sorry, i shouldn't have wen't that far" i turn around and he looks at me suprised. "Its not that, i was just suprised" he says and stands up from the bed.

He looks down on me with resting eyes. "How could anyone not wan't you?" He mumbles as he tucks my hair behind my ear leading to lift my chin.

"What?" I say slowly and looks at him confused. I can feel my cheeks burning at this point. What did Isaac Garcia just say to me?

"Nothing" he says and lets go of me and looks away to take a step back. I walk some steps towards him and hold on his jawline.

My lips presses against his and he massages them for a moment. I pull away and he looks at me suprised. I stare into his eyes when i decide to turn around, maybe this was stupid.

He stops me, grabs my waist and holds on my hips, looks deeply into my eyes as his mouth parts. He walks and i bump into the wall as we lock eyes. He has a nervous look on his face but also relaxed. Isaac traces his fingers over the line of my jaw. I shut my eyes as i feel tingles fly down my back as his lips touch mine.

I could feel his heart pound as he grabbed my neck and pulls away. He stands and looks at me for a second. "I-" he doesn't have a word so i put my hands on his cheeks and he kisses me again, my hand sliding down by his chest.

"What are you doing" we pull apart fast as a noticable voice comes near. It was Lee. He looked frustrated almost angry. I loose grip of Isaac and he scratches the back of his head as i hurry out of the room. What did i just do.

"Bro wtf is your problem" Lee yells inside their room as i stand outside of it hearing it.
"Bro calm down" Isaac says. I felt so weird. And it was all my fault.

"With Naomi?" Lee says but i quickly run into my room shutting the door behind me. I spot Jackie sitting on her bed listening to music.

She pulls her airpod out of her left ear. "What's wrong" she says and looks at me confused. "It doesn't matter" i say nervously and lay on my bed.

"I can tell something wrong" she says and smirks waiting for me to tell. "I'd rather not tell right now" i say putting my headphones in my ears.

She looks at me with a worried look on her face. "You sound nervous" she says and i look at her"

"I'm not" i say and continue scrolling on my phone. I lick my bottom lip and Jackie sits on my bed. "What" i say and look at her.

"It's fair if you don't wanna tell me this time" because she could talk done i interrupted her. "Will you just leave me alone" i yell at her "like you didn't tell me when you started dating Alex"

She looks at me defeated. "Sorry" she says and walks over to her own bed. "But it's dinner time, you wanna come eat?" She says opening the door slightly. "Tell Kathrine i'm not hungry" i say. But then she closes it again and i look confused at her.

"Did you make out with Isaac" she then says and i look at her with my mouth wide open. "How did you-" i look at her demented.

"I saw you guys at the barn, and i thought that might be it" she says and sighs. "Yes" i say quietly and sit up in the bed. "Lee caught us and everything is ruined" i say like i'm about to cry.

"He will get over it, Lee is a little delusional" she smiles at me "wait why is Lee mad?" She says questionable. "Thats what i wanna know" i say and sigh. "You got some brother drama" she opens the door again. "I will tell Kathrine you aren't hungry" she says and i smile at her. She closes the door. It was actually pretty nice to let it out. Instead of holding it a secret.

Brother drama? I have never thought of that. Why was Lee mad? Maybe it was because i live with them and then he catches me make out with his brother.

But i don't understand. He didn't care that Alex and Jackie were together or whenever Isaac decides to kiss girls infront of him.

Why me? Why was i the one not being able to make out with Isaac in front of him?

I walk down the stairs quietly to see what they're up too. They were probably having fun the only day i wasn't there.

I his behind the staircase and look at the dining table. Luckily the dining table is filled with talks and laughs. "Is there a problem Lee?" George says and looks at Lee that is still mad.

"Nope, just that Isaac over here got a problem with kissing girls in the house" he says irritated, and Isaac makes a slight cough on his water. The room becomes quiet. And everybody looks at Isaac and Lee at this point.

"What is going on" Kathrine looks at them with wide eyes. "Dude" Isaac gives Lee a thrust beneath the table.

"Sorry what?" George says and Isaac clears his throat. "Lee is lying, it's brotherhood you know" Isaac chuckles playing it off and Lee still sits all leaned back in his seat annoyed. "Who?"  Kathrine asks and looks at Lee and Isaac suspiciously.

Everybody looks at eachother at this point, and Jackie spots me and mimes "what are you doing"

"What was that Jackie" Cole says and looks over at the staircase. "Nothing i just saw a cool bird" she says and drinks her water.
"Alright" he says confused and continues eating her food.

"Guys we aren't done here" George then says and everybody stays quiet. "On second thought, i'm pretty tired so i guess i will rest this one off" he says and gets up from his chair and i hurry up to my room.

The worst part of everything. It was weekend. So no school where i knew i wasn't going to see Isaac or Lee most of the day.

I quickly jump to my bed and fall asleep even though there was so many things to think of. I just couldn't right now.

next morning

"Everybody come downstairs" George yells and i wake up with no one in the room. Where the heck was Jackie.

I walk carefully down the stairs trying to avoid all the Lee and Isaac stuff. "Goodmorning george" i say smiling at he smiles back "goodmorning Naomi" he says continuing yelling upstairs as everybody opens their doors.

"What dad?" Cole says with a bare chest. I look away acting like i didn't see anything i go straight over to the kitchen table.

"Cole come down here" he says and i start eating tiredly. As everyone comes down i meet the eyes of Isaac and he looks at me and smirks, i quickly avoid it and he continues walking through the kitchen in a resting face.

"What has gotten into you" Kathrine finally says after everyone is down stairs. "Alex and Cole, what is up with you two?" Says she worried and leans her hands on the kitchen table.

"What do you mean?" Cole says and chuckles. "I know about the fight in the auditorium. The principle called" she says raising her brows

Alex clears his throat and everybody looks at them both. I sit quietly in the kitchen bar eating my cereal. "Everyone can leave i need a talk with Alex and Cole" she then says and waves a hand in the other direction as everybody leaves in silent.

Isaac comes up to me and looks me deeply into my eyes. "I'm actually pretty tired" I chuckle as i leave the kitchen walking upstairs as he looks at me confused. "You've slept all evening yesterday" he says after me as i walk up the stairs. "Yeah i don't know" i say quickly running away from him and into my own room.

_____________

I'm sorry if i won't post as much, i have school!
But i hope you liked this chapter.
It was kind of special hehe.