~*Chapter 7*~

No, that did not just fucking happen.

I slide my hand down between my legs, where his hands had been minutes ago. I move my damp panties to the side and stroke my cunt, a gasp leaving my lips at how wet I am.
Correction: How wet I still am.

For the first time, someone touching me had made me feel good.

This wasn't the same as when Daniel let his friends have his way with me.

I know, being thirteen and loosing your virginity is not a good thing, like at all, but I practically begged Alex to do it. After I found out that mum was leaving and she was becoming an international lawyer. I flipped. My whole world turned upside down and my brain was a fuzz the entire time.

Daniel mentioned multiple times how his friends said I had a nice ass, how pretty my hair would be wrapped around their hands, how sultry my voice sounds. How they would love dressing me up in tiny threads and call it clothes. 

The only reason why all my lingerie is lace is because of that

And Aiden likes that!

What's gonna happen?
Will anyone find out?
How did that happen?
Why did that happen? 
Fucking hell. He's a player for fuck's sake.
He has dozens of girls that are obsessed with him and his fingers were just inside me!

Who knew fingers could feel that good

Shut it!
Oh my god.
Will other people find out about this?
Will things become awkward?

I whimper as I think of all the things that could happen. My mind racing with all the worst.

It is allowed. The school doesn't have anything against it but what about the students.
The girls...
or guys that like Aiden and probably would have begged Mr. Jones to switch their dorm rooms just so they could be with him. 

Okay no, that sounds to much

But will the girls hold it against me? 

I was never one to have many friends just Spencer and few of his friends.
I became close to them after a while since we used to spend as much time away from home as possible, so they were basically my brothers. 

Then came high school.
Where all of them- including Spencer -started getting into relationships.
I was terrified and refused to be in one because of Daniel.
No one knew what his friends and him were doing to me. I never told anyone. And it still haunts me. I can't eat a fucking apple without thinking about how one of Daniel's friends used to use it to gag me when he wanted to fuck me when Spencer was in the house. So I wouldn't scream or yell but he used it to 'cover up my moans of pleasure'.

Fucking retard.

All of the girls that Spencer's friends ( and mine) dated got really fucking pissed at me. Thought that I was a pick me because I never hung out with girls.