Chapter 10

Zora

Zora

I nearly cry when the bell rings.

 My hands are shaking and I feel like I'm a second from the breaking point. 

I took deep, deep breaths as his hands which were supposedly "correcting my posture" finally left me. 

I join the group of exiting students, forcing myself to not  flinch from the sweaty bodies pressing around me.

"Zora! Come up to my office, I want to discuss your poor endurance in running laps."

No.

 No.

 This can not be happening.

NO

Islode glares at me as she reluctantly walks out, I want to scream come back here! We'll switch places! Don't leave me with this monster!

"Zora, do you need a special invitation?" The dick has the nerve to ask.

I hate that Lucifer uses my first name, as though he's friends with me. As though he hasn't raped me.

This is a nightmare.

I tense my muscles my hands going to a pocket-knife that I keep in my leggings. I am not the same little girl he raped a year ago. I killed the last person who invaded me, who tried to break me. I remember the careful and fearful glances I am given in the corridors, like I'm a time-bomb.

I am dangerous.

He walked up to me and put one hand on my shoulder, one around my hip, almost like an embrace. It traps me.I can smell his scent- a mixture of cologne and sweat. I remember long hours of painful scrubbing trying to remove his scent from my skin, as though he had marked me.

being cornered in my room, shaking as he continued to rape me

"Or do i have to ask again"

Gagged.

So my words and screams became nothing, by his hand  or his napkin. 

My pleadings and threats and howls and tears stopped while I choked on a mouthful of filthy cloth

The tenseness, the fighting stance, the slight baring of teeth all melt away, like a hot knife to butter. 

That's all it takes. I am still the weak, shaking girl he used as a toy a year ago. the knife slips out of my palm.

Lucifer gives me an approving look, and scoops it up in one snaky movement.

"Good Girl."

 A thrum of disgust runs down my spine.

"Well,I think we can put this to some better use." he holds it up, the sun glints of it.

I start shaking again.