Chapter 15

Jisung gasped as he shot up.

He felt a sharp pain in his heart. He clutched it, bending over.

This woke Minho up.

"Ji? What's going on?" He asked, still groggy and confused as he'd just woken up.

But Jisung couldn't do anything but whimpered in pain. He felt tears in his eyes.

Minho was wide awake now.

"Ji? Sweetie? Hey, it's okay." He pulled him close to his chest.

He remembered a while ago when this had happened before. He placed his hand on Jisung's heart. The younger immediately grabbed his hand to keep it there, clutching it tightly, making sure that it wouldn't leave because it calmed him down a little bit and he needed some relief from the intense pain.

"It's okay, it's okay, you're okay." He repeated into the boys hair, placing a chaste kiss on his head after every phrase.

"It...hurts." Was all Jisung managed to say.

"I know, love, I know." Minho said softly, almost whispering.

After a while, the pain slightly subsided and Jisung was able to bare it.

"I'm sorry." He swallowed thickly, Minho opened his mouth to protest against the younger's apology but Jisung beat him to it, "you know, you went through so much last night and here I am needing your comfort again when all you probably want to do is lie down. I-I'm sorry if I'm being d-difficult or a b-burden."

Minho's gaze softened, "Jisung..." he said lightly, "oh, sweetie," he pulled him close and into a tight hug, keeping his hand on Jisung's heart, "you couldn't be a burden,you can't help the fact you were in physical pain, that's not something you can push aside as easily. And about last night, you don't understand how much you helped me, truly." He smiled warmly and placed a kiss on Jisung's forehead.

Jisung grinned at him, feeling much less guilty about the whole situation, "thank you..." he said quietly as if he didn't want anyone but Minho to know he was thankful.

He thought about bringing up the topic of his dream but then decided against it. He didn't want to tell Minho that he was the boy in his dreams, he thought it would be too much of a burden on Minho's already stressful life. Besides, he didn't even understand the dream fully yet. It wouldn't be fair to put Minho in this situation as well.

Jisung broke out of his thoughts and brought the topic off him, "We should probably focus on you still, you have no where to stay, and your parents don't accept you! That's horrible!"

"Not as bad as being a ghost, I presume."

"You're problem still bigger." Jisung muttered.

"Let's not fight over this, it's petty." Minho said patting Jisung's hair lightly.

"Is the pain gone?" Minho suddenly remembered.

"Not really, but it's only in the background if that makes sense."

"Is it okay for me to let go?" He slightly pulled his hand away.

Jisung felt a sharp pain where there was loss of contact.

"No!" He cried, grimacing.

Minho immediately placed his hand back on the boy's heart.

He didn't know what was wrong with the younger but he was very worried.

Whenever Jisung got a pain, it was always in his heart.

"Maybe it's connected to how we get out of here?"