7

Ava-

It's been 3 days and everytime I exit my building I see him standing and waiting for me to take me to college but I'm ignoring him like he doesn't exist and ran to the bus stand.

He doesn't leave my side until bus comes to pick up and drop me off to the college.

He's like following me everywhere.

But I didn't said a word, not even he said a letter to me.

He's only silently watching me dodge him everytime he appears in my vision. I sometimes feel bad for him. He's being such a kind heart to me but no.

He's still a boy who always has girls around him. They all must be his friends but I don't think I should think about him in any way.

I need to focus on my studies and that's it.

I got out from my class when my eyes travelled to spot him again.

He gave me a smile and is coming in my direction.

No, no, no turn around, turn around Ave and leave.

He's here standing infront of me in his basketball jersey.

That literally looks so hot on him-

No, keep your mind on track.

"Hey, honey"

I ignored him and started walking.

"I'm here to ask have you taken part in any of the activities?"

"If not, do you want to play basketball?"

"If not, do you want to register in any of them?"

"I can help you with that"

"If not, then let me know anything you need help with"

"If not-"

"Shut up"

I stopped in my tracks and throw a look at him.

"Make me" he smirked.

"I just did"

"No, you-"

I put my palm on his mouth to finally shut him up. The way his eyes light up made me wonder what did I even do.

I immediately removed my palm when I realised he's kissing my palm and saw his pout.

What a annoying boy he is.

Sometimes he makes me laugh with the stupidity he does. I smiled and bite my lips to control it and turned around to leave.

"Sugar" he said.

"Jungkook, stop annoying me" I replied being annoyed.

"Please come to see my game if you have time"

He pulled out some papers from his shorts pockets and gave it to me. My eyes fell to it and I realised it was the pass of his tournament with other college team's. They are literally hard to get but he's one of a player he can get it easily.

I like basketball games but sitting in those arenas are much more I'm excited about.

I grabbed the passes.

"Why're you giving me two?"

"You can bring your friends if you feel like you'll be bored all alone watching my game-"

He's so considerate of everything around me. All of this is literally a act or something else. I couldn't figure out sometimes.

"-But you won't, I'll definitely keep you entertained" he gave me a wink and my smile was going to cover my lips when I felt someone taking my name.