8

Mature scenes are there.
Read only if you're comfortable.

Ava-

We were now getting on the track with our dance practice. Jimin had to play basketball and coz of his practice our dance session was kind of sometimes off off.

But since yesterday basketball practice has been shifted to 12:00 to 2:00pm and they're playing in the outdoor courts and the indoor sports courts were given to us for practices. The auditorium was getting ready for the fest so the courts are much better option for practice.

Plus so many participants of other curricular activities are also here for practice.

From today on me and my partner Jimin can freely practice the choreo with the team. Everyone on the team had a partner but I was the only one with no partner coz of Jimin's game.

But now we're almost on the track and we're ready for the performance.

We took a break when Jimin asked me about Jungkook.

I don't understand they're friends but why is he asking me about his friend.

"Why're you asking me about him?"

"I want to know your views on him" Jimin smiled and answered.

"Why?" I asked.

"You know you have no idea how much I want him to suffer but I want you to know he's such a simp for you" he said making my eyes widened.

Okay

What, come again?

"He's my friend but I want him to suffer" and Jimin started laughing.

Seeing confusion clouding my face he tried to explain.

"You know he's never been like this, the way he's around you, plus the way you keep him on his knees, oh that's a cherry on the top"

"What are you trying to say?" I asked while being surprised with the unexpected talk about his friend.

"Don't you think Jungkook is attracted to you?"

"He's attracted to every girl on the campus" I replied.

"No, girls are attracted to him but he's only attracted to you"

Whaaaatttt?????

My fuse has blown up.

Error 404 not found.

Ava.exe has stopped working. Do you want to reset or shut down?

Shut down is a better option.

"Ave"

"Umm.. yeah" I got out from my stop functioning phase.

"You know he's attracted to you coz he has always gotten the attention of others throughout his life, but you're one of a best piece who attracted him first coz of your looks that's literally a first for him coz never he felt weak for any girl-"

Oh? Oh?

"Second the way you treat him like he isn't visible and he couldn't process the fact that someone is not liking him or his existence"

"Oh" my mind has stopped working.

"The more you want to escape him, the more he'll show up coz he wants your and only your attention" Jimin said while giving me a smile.

"He must have girls wrapped around his fingers, I don't think there's a need to wrap me too" I said.

"That's.. that's the point, he doesn't need girls to be wrapped around his fingers, he really needs a girl who can keep him on his knees treat him like a boy, he wants this"