16

Ava-

It was a nice day.

I met him again.

As far as I was concerned about him he was more concerned about me and even apologized for disappearing without letting me know.

He's such a soft and cute baby.

The more I was trying to stay away from him, the more he was running behind me.

I don't believe in boys but somehow I've always had believed in him reason why I loved his presence around me.

Reason why when he went missing my mind started to talk shit to me.

And the way he was back for me, told me about his problems and even apologized for not being beside me and I loved all of it.

He's such a nice man, always making me feel comfortable and so easily voicing out any thought.

I find everything hard to speak but him.

He speaks so easily and so nicely and he's such a ball of sunshine.

I love it.

I love him.

I mean- I like him.

He's a nice gentleman.

And when he left me in the arena all alone and played his game.

I didn't felt he left me alone coz every now and then he was checking up on me. This was such a warm behaviour. I've never had someone continuously checking up on me. I feel irritated but him.. I don't think I'll ever feel irritated the same way I've felt for anyone else.

And after checking up on me several times, he won the game and send me a flying kiss which I tried to catch when he was not looking at me coz I can't let him know how deep he's making his place in my heart. Not right now.

I'll let him know soon.

And the highlight of the day, he came running to me and hugged me coz he was so excited that they won the semi finals and the next match is on the last day of the fest with other college.

Oh God when will I sleep. I've been thinking about him and the whole day and him and him only since the time he dropped me home.

Looks like I'm the one who's falling deeper and deeper and harder.

I tried to shut my eyes coz tomorrow he has invited me to someplace. He told me it's a secret. So yeah please sleep Ava please.

It happens when you feel too excited your eyes betrays you. God.

It's doing that. After tossing and turning and blushing and kicking my feet in blanket several times I drifted to my dreamland where again I saw him. He has literally taken every place in my mind, heart and soul.

I woke up to the doorbell of my apartment, I looked at the clock it was 7 am.

Who the hell is disturbing my precious sleep early in the morning when I don't have classes?

I ignored it, closed my eyes and again drifted back to my dreamland but the doorbell rang for the third time and I cannot ignore it now.

I was mad now, I got up in my sleepy state with my hair falling all over my face, waddled like a panda towards door.

The first thing I did without looking from the peep hole was opening the door with a scowl on my face and instantly regretted it.